• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

How do I convince OH.....

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
That I don't want this, but in fact NEED it? :lol:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vintage-Silv...m4399a3f736&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ht_740wt_987

I dont even think I know of a store in ontario that has those things lol!

I walk everywhere with her atm, and apparently these can be used for a long time. I known someone who used one with her toddler and there was enough room for them to lie down and sleep in it. I'd love one of the old classics like that one though :cloud9: the new ones don't look at nice, especially the wheels...

https://www.silvercross.co.uk/thumbnailgenerator.ashx?id=8425&width=405&height=350&method=LimitCentred&background=FFFFFF&corners=0&cornerradius=0&type=Png&quality=100&h=2B323D76415E217415F5F7FA197DE27D&units=Pixel

Remind him how much you guys can sell it for in the future :)

my mum had this pram for me 23 years ago :)

it was then used by my nan for my cousing who are alot younger than me (eldest is now 12)

nan sold it about 4 years ago wen youngest cousin started walking

and it was one of the reasons i bought a silver cross all be it a modern one! xx

i like tashas idea i use tht alot!!!"

its lovely - looks really roomy and comfy and I can see why it can be used for a long time. At least it won't depreciate in value!! Good luck persuading OH :)

I used to have a minature one of them when i was a little girl so obviously it was the first pram i looked at when i got pregnant but OH said it wasn't practical enough.

IM sure you could just beg and say it would last ages lol

i love silver x prams, i have one but the modern version with bouncy wheels, rhys sleeps like 'baby' in his.

you'll get your money back on it.

just buy it anyway lol

my lil sis had one of these 20yrs ago!!

I know when i had Jack, i had a proper pram, not a travel system type thing, and i got LOADS of comments saying how lovely it was to see a baby in a proper pram! Unfortunately i had to sell it when he out grew if due to lack of space, but id like something similar for baby #2. I love PP's wicker pram! Thats to die for! x

I had one of them when i was a baby, it got passed about and used for about 8 different kids. You used to be able to get a chair that sits over the top for toddlers. My middle brother wouldent use that so mam just used to put a blanket in the shopping bit and hed lie in that.

They're lovely but so not practical. My friend has one and can't use it to walk into town or go shopping or anywhere theres gonna be narrow pavements :dohh:

Soo pretty!! Just tell him it's an antique and it'll go up in value!

I'm lusting after it and have absolutely no desire to have a pram!!! Ohhhh, buy it, buy it, buy it!!!! x

I saw one the other day...it was beautiful but HUUUUUUGE.....really not practical....i dont think we could get it through the doorway....

Save your monay for a holiday or something...:haha:

xxx

I had one that we were given and got rid of it a couple months ago. :(

my mum still has her old silver cross used for my sis, bro and me and its huge..loads of room for baby to sit up xx

my mum and dad bought our pram and i was trying to convince them that i needed one!! and when #2 eventually comes along, you wouldnt have to buy a double buggy cos you can get seats for the top!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"