how do i distract myself?

RainbowBaby13

Reaction score
Im only 5 weeks but already feeling like the 2nd trimester is so far away lol.

I'm 14+2 and I can't even tell you how quickly time passed. I spent my time doing everyday things, not worrying about when and if something was going to go wrong. I also didn't analyze every single thing that was happening to my body to see if it could mean the worse, nor did i freak myself out by worrying about hcg levels or what can be seen on an ultrasound early on. Honestly, relax and live your life. Don't worry about the worst because there's nothing you can do to prevent it anyway and just go on with everyday life. That worked for me and like I told you I'm 14 weeks and can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going by!

thank you so much!!! :) Im a full time student so I think that will help keep my mind off things

I read a lot...but being a full time student you're probably sick of reading :rofl: I agree, just take it a day at a time, do what you do normally. I know you said classes start soon, you'll be completely distracted soon enough :)

haha yes especially small print :wacko: haha. ill definitely do that :) thank you!

Im 9 weeks and it has been dragging for me but I think mine has to do with all day MS. I feel like I am hungover 24 hours a day... I always feel on the verge of needing to run to the bathroom. I hope mine ends in my 2nd tri!

The first Trimester always felt like it was dragging...... especially when you feel sick ALL DAY! I literally thought one day felt like 3 days, sucked. It will get better, it wont last forever and now that I am in my second trimester and not feeling nearly as sick it gets better.. However, I have heard that the second trimester starts to feel like its drags too because you just want to eventually get to that home stretch 3rd Tri.. LOL Good Luck to you and FX for a Happy Healthy 9 months!

I didn't find out till I was 7 weeks, so that has sorta helped me. I said to dh last night, wow 10 weeks, a quarter of the way there already! Haha!

Honestly though, this is my second and I vowed that I would try and enjoy it more this time rather than wishing the time away, before you know it, you'll be wishing they were back inside; safe and snug!

I thought that time would go by so slowly when I found out at ~3w. It didn't.

Keep yourself occupied, pick up a hobby or something. :) I've started crocheting a baby blanket. :)

thank you guys!! I do hear how a lot of ladies say it goes fast and then about how the 2nd seems to drag too lol. im pretty sure when im in m second trimester im gonna be wanting it to speed up to get to the 3rd trimester, but then probably wondering where all the time went lol. definitely will get a hobby :)

Even obsessed, the weeks fly by! I am nearly 36 weeks now & beginning to get the same feeling you are, I feel like I still have ages to go.. But I know time is going to fly by faster then I can imagine, and soon enough too fast as I'll be watching another baby grow up. Bitter sweet really.... <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->