How Do I Know If I Had a Chemical Pregnancy?

MrsMo1983

Reaction score
This is my first time posting to a forum but I thought I'd give it a shot since the last 48 hours have been agonizing.

My husband and I have been seriously TTC for several months. On Friday I took three positive tests with faint but unmistakable second lines. They were all First Response tests. We were elated! On Saturday morning had another positive First Response test and a digital Clear Blue, which confirmed that I was 1-3 weeks pregnant.

I had this gnawing feeling that it was too good to be true, so I continued to test. I had all of the signs - sore boobs, mild camping, fatigue, major bloating - but I still couldn't believe I was pregnant.

Sunday and Monday, the tests seemed to be more faint than the first ones I had taken on Friday. Today is Tuesday and the second line is there, but you need a microscope to see it. I took another Clear Blue digital (though with a minimal amount of urine since I had taken so many) - and it said not pregnant.

I still haven't gotten my period. I've read all of the chemical pregnancy anecdotes but I'm wondering if anyone out there has had the same results with tests that ended in a successful pregnancy?!

Calling the doctor tomorrow - but I thought I'd give this a shot.

Thank you!

If you don't get a response try the two week wait forum. Pretty sure someone was talking about a chem. Pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->