How do I know when I'm ovulating if I'm always spotting!!

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
Since coming off the pill at the start of December I've been spotting constantly throughout the month. It's usually brown spotting but happens pretty much everyday. I've been back and forth to the GP and gynaecologist and she diagnosed me with cervical ectropion in March. I went back yesterday and she says it looks so much better than it did and it's improving on its own. I also had an ultrasound which showed PCO on both ovaries. My question is with all these factors how can I be sure I'm ovulating?

My FF shows I ovulated on CD24!! This month (temp rise and positive OPK) but is it possible to ovulate this late on and still get pregnant?
We are now nearly 7 months TTC and hubby would rather just know when my fertile week is and BD all week then take a break the rest of the month. How can I predict that fertile week when it's so all over the place! Xx

Hey hon, now I am no expert by any means but my understanding is that your LP length is more important because if it is too short implantation might not have a chance. If I was you, I would keep using OPK until you get some sort of idea of your O date. At least then you know you have your timings right.

Good luck!

Yes its possible to get pregnant from ovulating late I have read of girls with PCOS ovulating as late as CD 30 and getting pregnant. and I also had PCOS when I was younger, pretty sure I ovulated later then CD 20 because I was 5 weeks pregnant going by LMP when I got my very faint BFP with my second daughter. good luck!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->