How do I politely uninvite her self invited kids

Have fun today Dobbles :kiss: screw the MIL i doubt she stays long :)

Aww thanks love! I already hit a snag with my dogs not being able to go to to day camp and the A fell off my diaper cake. My mom and I both have hot glue guns... but they are in our classrooms r_r

Well ladies it all worked out! Because they showed up two hours late (ty traffic Gods). Her son did draw on tables, broke a bunch of stuff, and took my mom's attention BUT the party was basically over so zero f*s given hehe. Plus, it was nice because (like I said time and place) I do actually enjoy spending (limited) amounts of time with my cousin and her kids. My auntie was also loud and rude but only my friends (who don't care) were left. So it all worked out in the end :)

Glad that your baby shower went well in the end!
I think it sounds like you really should cut ties with your cousin though as dont think uv said one positive thing. How can you know shes never read her children a book?
I agree about asking btw id never just assume that my kids could come. Id possibly ask if my 6 month old could come as shes breastfed and quiet but id never take the toddlers!!

I'm glad to hear it all worked out in the end. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->