How do I tell the hubs about BFP ?

Ed_are2live

Reaction score
So, I had a MC in sept. How do I tell the hubs about BFP? Should I do another exciting surprise reveal or just tell him? I don't want to jinx anything but I have good vibes about this one.

Thanks!

Congratulations! :)
I was the wicked witch of the west the couple days before my BFP, so I wrapped the test in a box, and gave it to him to apologize for my behavior. :haha:

Congratulations!
Knowing me, if probably end up blurting it out the second he got through the door, by waving the test eww I know! :)
How do you think he would like the news best? An exciting surprise or telling straight out?
Have fun deciding!

Congrats!
With my first I told him by wearing a "mom in training shirt".
With my second (ended in mc), I told him with a countdown to due date counter thing I got online.
With my last I just handed him the test.
I have been where you are, and can tell you that if you are going to miscarry, it will happen no matter what. It won't hurt any less if you don't tell him in a special way.:hugs:

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/Snapbucket/bnb/bfp_zps9feec02c.gif

Congratulations! I'm not pregnant again yet but just had a mc and have been wondering if I will want to do another big announcement next time. Somehow now the nerves seem to outweigh the excitement.

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

So, the TWW has buzz killed my positive vibes about this cycle. I still have a few more days to wait until I test so I'm not out yet. But I decided Angel 2010 you brought up a good point. If i do MC again, how I tell him doesn't matter. The loss will still hurt, so I decided to make it a special tell- so we can have another big happy moment to balance a little bad if it happens. I will know on Christmas! Wish me luck and I am showering you all with sticky baby dust.

Hi :flower:

The second I know I am pregnant I start feeling love for that little bean inside. So, it might sound weird, but I'd like to celebrate with the dad without letting the fear that I might MC affect this love and this joy.

For me, not allowing myself to make the announcement a special moment, would be like telling this bean "hey, you might not stick around you know, so let's not celebrate yet"... You know ? That's what I'd feel, and if it did end up in a MC then I'm sure I'd even feel guilty for not having a special announcement.
I did have a MC once, but it was an unplanned pregancy and I didn't know about it until I did MC.

But maybe I'm weird I don't know :shrug::blush:

I mc-ed end of june and had a new bfp by end of july, i told dh at 6 weeks preg by saying we had mc-ed 7 weeks ago but are now 6 weeks! That ended in mmc,

Then i conceived that cycle again no af and told him at 5 weeks on our anniversary, we had planned a sushi night and said id make the sushi so i used smoked salmon not the good raw stuff and when i explained what he could eat (all) and i could eat (no raw tuna) he knew :) we are now 12 weeks with that little baby x

MC should not affect your joy and happy moments, make it special so that you can remember it for lifetime!!! To be honest, just handing over a + test kit to your hubby will also make the moment remarkable... at least for us it would as we are waiting for that BFP eagerly... We are trying from past 3 months only though but I really hope I get it this month!!! Pray for us :)

Sorry forgot to include, have happy and healthy 9 months... enjoy your time and I wish you get very healthy baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->