How do I temp? And how do I lengthen luteal phase?

iiTTCii

Mummy of two
Reaction score
I'm on my 2nd cycle ttc (and either 8,9 or 10 dpo). I've already written off this month and don't think I'll get my BFP.
When we were ttc for dd, my cycles were 28/29 days and I used to O on cd 14 (confirmed by ultrasound) so bang on average.
Since having dd, I have 25 day cycles. Af lasts 3/4 days. If my luteal phase is 14 days, then I will O on cd 11 (which I get ewcm and O pain) but I also get O pain up until cd 13, so if I do O then or the day after, I've got a luteal phase of 11/12 days, which I know is short. Is there any way I can lengthen the luteal phase?

Also, I'm gonna start temping on my next cycle. Where do I start?

I've just been reading another thread about vitex. I was taking Angus castus when ttc dd as I had come off the depo. I didn't realise they were the same things. That might have been why is had longer cycles.

Hi- you need to get a bbt thermometer- I got one of amazon for a few quid. Then sign up to an app (or do it on paper- my thermometer came with a few charts)

Try and take the temp at the same time each day as soon as you wake up and after a few solid hours of sleep if possible!!!

Your temps should remain in the same kind of level then the day after you have ovulated you should see a rise of about 3 degrees and it needs to stay high for at last three days to confirm ovulation.

I take a spoonful of linseeds each day and it has lengthened my lp by one day!

Hope this helps x :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->