How do YOU apply Pre-Seed / Conceive Plus?

mmlovepink

Reaction score
I know everyone has different methods of applying them, but I was wondering if you use your fingers (sorry tmi) and put it around your lady bits & inside or do you use an applicator?

I've been using an applicator, but I really don't know how much Conceive Plus to fill into the applicator... Any suggestions?

Is any method of applying them better?

xx

I usually use the applicator as soon as I get in bed, then hubby uses it by hand as a lubricant. (pre-seed)

The package recommends 3, but I usually only do 1-2 depending on how dry I am! more than that seems to leak out of me pretty quick!

yeah a lot leaks out of me immediately after applying it! i start wondering whether there's any left up there!

yeah a lot leaks out of me immediately after applying it! i start wondering whether there's any left up there!

I try to put it in after I'm in bed, and I usually have my hips elevated slightly... on a pillow or something... before I put it in now. It helps!

I use the applicator and only put about half in...I find it doesnt work as well on the outside parts...drys up fairly quickly

yeah same. do you guys also apply it after BDing, you know, to help the swimmers along even more or do you only put it in before sex?

thanks for this thread i didint get many replied to mine so great info xxx

I use the applicators around the most fertile days and usually fill it to about 2 and then also have my husband put some on himself externally, but that's just a personal thing and I don't really think it helps with sperm or anything. When I was running low on Preseed I used it externally like you would a normal lube, but I only did it that way because I hadn't ordered a new tube yet.

We haven't used it while TTC number two, but with number one I generally just had DH put some on himself externally. :blush:

So can pre-seed/conceive plus actually help the sperm survive for longer or is it just to help them get to their destination?

I think it allows them to travel easier .. It also doesn't affect the natural chemical ( sorry its 3:30 am and I tired can't think of what they are called) that allows the sperm to survive

It can make the environment more friendly for the sperm. If you do not produce much natural watery/EW CM, the pre-seed can create a better environment at the correct pH for the sperm to survive. Watery/EW CM is the right pH for sperm

Skeet could that be an implantation dip on your chart at 10dpo??

Me and my partner have used conceive plus this month ,I had the tube not the applicators so it was a bit awkward lol, I am currently a week late for period so fingers crossed its worked just gotta wait as test says negative but in hoping its just a bit early to tell x

sorry kerryann, totally misread your post lol you have tested!!! :dohh: good luck anyway, hopefully it will be positive in a few days :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->