How do you comfort your teething baby?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by LaDY, Oct 24, 2008.

1. LaDY

LaDY Mummy Of Two xx

Any tips at all?...my LO is just crying...crying...crying and crying!...i just cant comfort him no matter what i do...everytime i put him down he just crys...what do you all do to comfort your baby??

2. isil

isil Well-Known Member

well today I have discovered:
    1. bonjela works for a little while
    2. my LO likes to stuff his towel in his mouth
    3. teethers don't work particularly well for us

I'm saving the calpol for tonight. Alasdair has wanted to breastfeed a lot more today (I don't know if that's an option for you) and it certainly did calm him for a little while. I also just held him close and rocked. Once I'd tried the bonjela and given him his towel and he was still inconsolable it's all I felt I could do and he did drop off eventually. I think all this crying is tiring him out!

3. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

For us its aslong as max has his teething blanket and teeting rings hes a happy man but if that dosent work I usually freeze a lil face cloth for him to suck on

4. clairebear

clairebear Mummy to 2 handsome boys.

thats just like jack although he loves his ice keys which u keep in he fridge xxx

5. littlelady

littlelady Well-Known Member

my little man didnt like teething rings but if you put a carrot in the freezer let him bite on that meant to be the best thing lol