how do you cope with been tired and no sleep????

im so glad its not just me .... i honestly feel like a living zombie its got the point where holding a conversation is tiring lol hubby trys to help but is it just my hubby or everyones but he is useless ,i leave her with him and she'll be covered in dry milk with dirty nappy he drives me bonkers {love him loads though} and why'll im on this rant if here 1 more of my mates say oh my baby has slept through since 4weeks blah blah blah im going to get done for murder ..... at this moment in time i would give someone my house to come and give 1 nights sleep lol xx

im so glad its not just me .... i honestly feel like a living zombie its got the point where holding a conversation is tiring lol hubby trys to help but is it just my hubby or everyones but he is useless ,i leave her with him and she'll be covered in dry milk with dirty nappy he drives me bonkers {love him loads though} and why'll im on this rant if here 1 more of my mates say oh my baby has slept through since 4weeks blah blah blah im going to get done for murder ..... at this moment in time i would give someone my house to come and give 1 nights sleep lol xx

Oh hun I ws totally in your shoes when my DD was the same age! Right now the last thing you want to do is start sleep training, but you have to or this won't end. Do you have a nap time and bed time routine? I started one around 6 weeks cos the sleepless nights were killing me. My DD hardly ate anything, she still doesnt eat much, so cos her feeds were only 2 or 3 oz a time she would only sleep 2-3 hours before wanting another!

My sister bought me a copy of the baby whisperer and along with that and Your Baby Week by Week I worked out a routine for naps and bedtime and tried to catch her 'sleep window' as its called. My doctor told me that good naps means good bedtime sleep and once we got her naps sorted it really did seem to help! If you want any more info on what I did etc then do give me a shout, but read into the different routines and ideas etc and find what you think suits you and your personality.

Oh and with with OH thing, mine was totally useless too, but it does seem to be that once the babies get to about 4 months and interact more the Dads get better! xxxxxxxxx

Oh hun I ws totally in your shoes when my DD was the same age! Right now the last thing you want to do is start sleep training, but you have to or this won't end. Do you have a nap time and bed time routine? I started one around 6 weeks cos the sleepless nights were killing me. My DD hardly ate anything, she still doesnt eat much, so cos her feeds were only 2 or 3 oz a time she would only sleep 2-3 hours before wanting another!

My sister bought me a copy of the baby whisperer and along with that and Your Baby Week by Week I worked out a routine for naps and bedtime and tried to catch her 'sleep window' as its called. My doctor told me that good naps means good bedtime sleep and once we got her naps sorted it really did seem to help! If you want any more info on what I did etc then do give me a shout, but read into the different routines and ideas etc and find what you think suits you and your personality.

Oh and with with OH thing, mine was totally useless too, but it does seem to be that once the babies get to about 4 months and interact more the Dads get better! xxxxxxxxx

i agree my OH isnt very hands on either, i do everything for LO but once the toher 2 kids got to around 4-5 months he became more hands on with them, i get the feeling tiny babies scare men LOL xxx

speaking of zombie today its really hit me :( i feel nackered.com, could fall to sleep standing up, wish i could nap i really do but got dinner washing and baths to sort for all the kiddies, im hoping my 3 year old stays at nannys tonight (she has been helping me since LO was born) i could just really do with not running around after her tonight, think 8pm bedtime is order for me tonight ;)

In my case breakdown in tears at my mums, then have chocolate spread on toast & a nice cuppa.

Broken sleep is just horrible, and I think I reached my breaking point today :cry:

Me too, at 4am after the 3rd waking of the night. Breakdown time. Had enough now. OH is away until Thursday night again and this weekend, for the first time, I am going to sleep in the spare room and he is in charge of night duty. Enough is enough :haha:

oh my god. i tried explaining to my OH how tired i was yesterday but ended up having a converstion about how tough his life is yet again. i've been getting more and more irritable and walked into the door frame a couple of days ago. luckiliy not holding LO. i find it more distressing that OH doesn't seem to think looking after LO is tough. he never gets up in the night and comes home from work and goes to take a nap or play golf. this morning when i woke i cried for an hour straight. LO took mercy on me and had a 3 hour nap with me. feel a bit better now. not sure what to do about useless OH.

In my case breakdown in tears at my mums, then have chocolate spread on toast & a nice cuppa.

Broken sleep is just horrible, and I think I reached my breaking point today :cry:

Me too, at 4am after the 3rd waking of the night. Breakdown time. Had enough now. OH is away until Thursday night again and this weekend, for the first time, I am going to sleep in the spare room and he is in charge of night duty. Enough is enough :haha:

:hugs:

I've been sat sobbing in my LO's nursery more times than I care to remember.

I am so jealous of you getting a weekend off!!!! I need a spare room. Tbh though, even the couch is looking good if it means a whole night off :haha:

oh my god. i tried explaining to my OH how tired i was yesterday but ended up having a converstion about how tough his life is yet again. i've been getting more and more irritable and walked into the door frame a couple of days ago. luckiliy not holding LO. i find it more distressing that OH doesn't seem to think looking after LO is tough. he never gets up in the night and comes home from work and goes to take a nap or play golf. this morning when i woke i cried for an hour straight. LO took mercy on me and had a 3 hour nap with me. feel a bit better now. not sure what to do about useless OH.

everything u just wrote hun is how my OH is and how i feel, i try and explain that my job is 24 hours and he always has a way of making his job harder than mine, fair enough he works hard but after 9 hours and weekends he is off work can sleep eat and shit as much as he wants, its so frustrating watching him nap for 3 hours on sofa and i cant, im not asking for his help i just want him to realise how hard my job is right now , i love it but im so drained and feel so un-appreciated :(

im so glad im not alone in the my baby dont sleep mummy club ,im still thinking it could be her feeding and reflux problem but we seem to be cracking that so im wondering if its a habit .... i tried a routine for 3weeks 3oz of bottle then bath cuddle another 2oz of bottle and then when drozy into crib but within 5mins she will scream the house down and about 1ish drop off for a few hours anyways thats week or so im so tired ive given up as it didnt seem to work and trying the go with what she wants thing but that dont seem no good either .

honestly where the hell is this manual on how to raise kids lol

and on the hubby thing "MEN" honestly is it a dna thing there born useless lol i feel bad cause my hubby is lovely but when it came to been preggas and been a dad he just dont get it ,i really try to understand him but i really feel like look mate i carried her 9months its your bloody turn lol xxx

:hugs:

I've been sat sobbing in my LO's nursery more times than I care to remember.

I am so jealous of you getting a weekend off!!!! I need a spare room. Tbh though, even the couch is looking good if it means a whole night off :haha:

Oh, i won't get a weekend, just a night and you just KNOW she will sleep right through that night!!

I'm so glad to hear of all your problems! :haha: Sounds soooo mean but just knowing that I'm not alone really helps. I'm so tired and the house is a tip and some days I just can't cope. I am one of the lucky few that has an understanding OH though, although he works nights which doesn't help me for the night shift. He is fantastic though although he does struggle with LO sometimes as there is that 'it's a tiny baby I'm gonna crush him' thing. Reading some of your posts and seeing how much older your LOs are doesn't fill me with confidence either LOL. And no coffee for me either- BF. I go to sleep at 9 most nights, sometimes earlier. Occcasionally as a treat I'll stay up past 10! But I always regret it in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->