How do you cope?

Ella_Hopeful

Mom to 5 inc. b/g twins. RPL sufferer.
Reaction score
I tested (for fun) today at 20dpo, last test I took at 17 dpo. Today's was a little bit lighter. Guess this will be my third loss.

I don't know how to cope. I don't know what to think or do.

Do I just wait to bleed? Or wait for my 6 week scan in 9 days to hear bad news?

I can't believe this is happening again.

Hi, Ella. I'm so sorry for your losses. Have you called to ask the doctor what they think?
I can't imagine the fear of possibly going through a 3rd loss. I'm hoping it turns out okay.

I'm so sorry for your losses. It has been extremely difficult to go through this just this one time. Everything was right, everything was perfect, but still I lost my first baby and nothing can change that. To go through this again would be devastating, and a third time crushing. I know it's not much comfort, but it is just absolutely awful, and I take some comfort in just letting myself feel in knowing that it is ok to be broken for a bit. We don't all have to be so strong all of the time. Mc is hard and it hurts and the world should know that! I'm so sorry you have been through this before. You're welcome to check out my journal to see if there's anything new there to help this time and please feel free to reach out any time. It's always good to know you're not alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->