How do you cope...

Discussion in 'Single Parents' started by carolyn_s, Jan 26, 2011.

1. carolyn_s

carolyn_s Guest

...when your ill?:nope: Ive got flu and can barely move and the girls are both ill too...just got me thinking what do you single parents do when your poorly and struggling to look after yourself let alone LO's? :wacko:

:kiss:

2. laura1991

laura1991 Mummy to Lily

Thank fully I have a good family who support me! I have no idea what i'd do without them!

3. chels24uk

chels24uk Well-Known Member

unfortunatly, when im ill these days, i have to put up with it. Luckily my little boy is a little sweetheart and lets me lay on the sofa all day so long hes still looked after! Dont get ill often myself so thats a good thing

4. littlekitten8

littlekitten8 Mummy of 1

I have family very close to me, literally 1/2 mile away. But last time I was poorly with flu he was too so we just chilled on the sofa.

5. purpledahlia

purpledahlia Mummy

Aw carolyn :( Abby will nurse you! shes too good for her own good! Hopefully they are being ok for you. Once ive got a bunch of stuff out the way i can possibly come up in a week or so x

6. carolyn_s

carolyn_s Guest

it just seems like one thing after the other!! They are both ill too...Ailah keeps coughing up phlegm and then choking on it!! Abby has spent most of the day cuddled up on the couch!

To top it off Chris is the latest BnB member...as if i wouldnt notice!! Idiot x

7. purpledahlia

purpledahlia Mummy

:rofl: seriously??

:wave: Hi there!!

8. KiansMummy

KiansMummy Guest

My mum would usually have him, although touch wood since he was born in august i havent really been ill. xx

9. N1kki

N1kki Guest

good network of family and friends.

10. imaginary8x

imaginary8x Mummy

Family for me. :)