How do you cope...

C

carolyn_s

...when your ill?:nope: Ive got flu and can barely move and the girls are both ill too...just got me thinking what do you single parents do when your poorly and struggling to look after yourself let alone LO's? :wacko:

:kiss:

Thank fully I have a good family who support me! I have no idea what i'd do without them!

unfortunatly, when im ill these days, i have to put up with it. Luckily my little boy is a little sweetheart and lets me lay on the sofa all day so long hes still looked after! Dont get ill often myself so thats a good thing

I have family very close to me, literally 1/2 mile away. But last time I was poorly with flu he was too so we just chilled on the sofa.

Aw carolyn :( Abby will nurse you! shes too good for her own good! Hopefully they are being ok for you. Once ive got a bunch of stuff out the way i can possibly come up in a week or so x

it just seems like one thing after the other!! They are both ill too...Ailah keeps coughing up phlegm and then choking on it!! Abby has spent most of the day cuddled up on the couch!

To top it off Chris is the latest BnB member...as if i wouldnt notice!! Idiot x

My mum would usually have him, although touch wood since he was born in august i havent really been ill. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->