How do you deal on CD1?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive #1' started by PineappleRock, Mar 30, 2011.

1. PineappleRock

PineappleRock Well-Known Member

My DH & I have been TTC for well over 3 years. We finally got pregnant when we weren't really trying last October, but I miscarried. I just finished my 2nd cycle since the loss, our first TTC again. I tried soy isoflavones last cycle to help give me a boost since I ovulate so late, but it pushed it back and made me crazy and shortened my LP to 10, so I'm pretty crushed today. I had so many symptoms the last few days I really thought I was pregnant. How do you deal when you get AF?

2. Freakycactus

Freakycactus Well-Known Member

:hugs: sorry, didn't want to read and run

3. Clareybeary

Clareybeary Pregnant #1

Glass of wine usually does the trick for me! I can't even imagine what it would be like to miscarry. So sorry for your loss. At least you know that you CAN get pregnant. I am on to my 4th cycle TTC with no luck. I drop in the ocean compared to you! I am 31. How old are you? I am still waiting to OV - am late this month!!!!:coffee:

4. PineappleRock

PineappleRock Well-Known Member

I'm 26 and so is my DH. It was such a fluke getting pregnant, I'm beginning to think it might've been our only chance. I have really irregular cycles, despite being young & healthy - I've seen two MDs and they can't find any reasons why my cycles are irregular - they were regular until about 18 months ago. It's very frustrating! I don't drink alcohol, but I've got a date tonight with a BFF so maybe that will help cheer me up. I hope you ovulate soon! :)

5. Clareybeary

Clareybeary Pregnant #1

Thanks! I hope so too!!!!

You're still very young - your time will come!!!

6. Liz5178

Liz5178 Well-Known Member

it's not so much cycle day 1 that bothers me, it's 12 or 13 dpo when I take a test and it's negative and I know that if I were pregnant it would have been positive by then....that is when I have the hardest time....usually by the time I get to cd1, I pretty much already know it's coming so I have already prepared myselft to expect it....

7. monalisa81

monalisa81 Well-Known Member

you described me! :haha:

8. monalisa81

monalisa81 Well-Known Member

sorry for your loss :hugs:
    I'm personally against taking anything like soy iso. without asking the doctor.
    you may end up doing more harm than good. I hope you get your sticky BFP soon :flower: