How do you do it?

justkitty

First Time Mum
Reaction score
Up until now I've had a really easy pregnancy - no morning sickness, few aches and pains, just lots of tiredness.

Now at 27 weeks its really taking its toll. I feel nauseous each day, I have little energy and even though I work only a few hours a week, I feel bored and unrested.

At the weekend I had a stomach bug which left me vomitting saturday night with diarrhoea and Sunday still a but of diarrhea, yesterday just wiped out.

I hate being sick, I really do and its made me wonder how I will cope the next 12-14 weeks not sleeping comfortably, this horrible feeling of bloated fullness that makes me nauseous, constipation and all the aches and pains. All I seem to do is complain to DH about whats wrong with me.

We did our birthing course at the weekend and then it really hit home that the baby has to be born (duh!) and my DH is terrible with me when Im ill as he gets grumpy if i wake him in the night being sick etc :cry:

Sometimes I think how will i get through this next few months if its supposed to get worse?! :cry:

I didnt really suffer much with sickness (touch wood) however its got worse for me in that I cant sleep and I generally feel blah....I cant remember what I was doing at 27 weeks.. seemed like a lifetime ago.

I remember feeling truly miserable around 27 weeks. Was really tired, constant nausea or completely bloated feeling. Then it got better. From about 32 weeks I started feeling tired and achy again, so I had a 5 week respite but I don't feel as 'sick/unwell' as I did at 27 weeks now - its more an achy/tired feeling than feeling unwell xx

I do also remember feeling pretty grotty around the 27 week mark and then being diagnosed with SPD at 30 weeks....

I was in hysterical tears thinking there was no way I could get through another 10 weeks....BUT I'm 33 +2 today and I'm feeling a ton better and a lot more positive. Ok I still feel tired and very much cranky at times but I'm managing my SPD with this and that and it is bearable...

I just think you adjust you have to....it is hard and I never thought pregnancy would be this hard but you will get through it and before you know it your new family life will be starting!!!

I too remember feeling terrible at 27 weeks, then it eased up and now just about to hit 32 and feel like I have hit a wall again, really hoping it will ease up for a bit again. Somehow we all get there in the end.

Hugs xxx

Hopefully it's a 27 week common thing and I hope it passes quickly. I'm not used to being miserable and pessimistic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->