How do you feel about going into labour?

Im in too minds about it. Im excited about when labour starts because then i know it wont be too long after then i get to meet my baby, Im so excited about meeting baby. Im not looking forward to the pain. But in the end ill be a mummy and the pain will be worth it x

Hmm well to say I'm bricking it is an understatement right now...I'd put it off another week if I could! but I'm looking forward to meeting my baby :)

I jst want things to start happening!! I know im gonna be in lots of pain so that doesnt bother me, we all know its not a walk in the park!

Why would i feel anything? its not like its actually going to happen :rofl:

Na, at this moment i would be absolutely deighted as I'm fed up with being pregnant now and after nearly 10 months of waiting I feel more than ready to meet my new baby xxx

i'm pooing my pants abt it! although as the time gets closer i'm getting more and more excited which is starting to outweigh the panic!! but then sometimes new panic sets in abt how i'll cope with a baby/ will i b a good mum/ will i have to kill my husband for being rubbish!

i think for me its the unknown (being a first timer) that gets be at it most- i just keep thinking how bad/ painful it could turn out to b. although in the grand scheme of things its not alot of time spent in labour really-i'm sure i'll cope. i just have to keep having words with myself when i start worrying abt it all! its natural and plenty of other people have done it b4- and lots of people do it again after too so how bad can it b!? we'll all b fine on the day and we'll 4get all abt it when our LOs r here! :)

I am excited cause it'll mean baby is almost here. Not that I am looking forward to pain particularly (lol) but think there is no point worrying about it as nothing I can do - baby is gonna come out one way or another! Gonna play it by ear and see how it goes.

This is my first tho so ignorance may be bliss?!

I am excited and cannot wait for the pain though I do want an epi and do not want to get to the hospital late lol

Its perfectly normal to feel apprehensive when youre a first time mum i was terrified but the beautiful bundle at the end was worth every pain and i did it a 2nd and 3rd time and in july a 4th time its really not as bad as you imagine it will be yeah labour hurts but the reward at the end is the best thing youll ever get

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->