how do you feel after sex

babifever

Reaction score
Personally my sex drive has decreased the last 2-3 weeks. But when I do afterwards I get this mild painless feeling/cramp. Its the same feeling I get after having sex and my period is going to start within the next 24 hours. Just wondering how its going for everyone else?

I get crampy! And I've read it's normal so I wouldn't worry.

I didn't want sex the first 4 weeks until I hit about 8 weeks (around Christmas). But after that I would feel crampy after we were done. It's because your uterus was expanding and that would cause the cramps. But it went away in 11 weeks.

I get it too! Not sure what it is but I'm sure it's nothing to worry about

Not so great. I couldn't even enjoy it at all the last few times because it hurt . I asked the nurse and she said it's normal to only have one position that feels good lol. Greeeat

I pretty much hate it and since I had a little spotting, I've been put on pelvic rest for awhile. Poor boyfriend. I don't let myself "finish" because I don't want to feel cramps, even though I've heard its normal. Its more the actual act that I don't love, although on top was not too bad :thumbup: Lots of stuff is happening down there so its not uncommon for it to feel different and be less enjoyable.

I pretty much hate it and since I had a little spotting, I've been put on pelvic rest for awhile. Poor boyfriend. I don't let myself "finish" because I don't want to feel cramps, even though I've heard its normal. Its more the actual act that I don't love, although on top was not too bad :thumbup: Lots of stuff is happening down there so its not uncommon for it to feel different and be less enjoyable.

are you saying that actually "climaxing" is what causes the cramps?

Yes, although I'm sure cramps are normal either way. But I think climaxing intensifies it as lots of muscles are contracting in there when that happens, intensified when pregnant. I notice it sometimes, not all, which is why I, unfortunately, refrain from doing it often lol. Now I don't have a choice. Dr said no sex for awhile for me.

Same here babi. It's when I orgasm that I get the cramps.

When I orgasm it triggers Braxton hicks, and I have been able to feel that happening since fairly early on. At first I was very uncomfortable with it, but now that Braxton hicks are more frequent and I know exactly what they feel like it really doesn't concern me any more.

My main issue with sex is that if it goes on too long I seem to start burning down there and will continue to have a burning sensation for a while after. Definitely not an STD or an infection of any kind, but it is just super sensitive.

I'm mostly hating sex which is so unlike me, I'm just worried about it causing me to bleed, I had early bleeding and a scan at 6+5 that showed everything was fine but that was ages ago now so I'm worried about how baby is and if sex will cause bleeding so it's more something I let dh do rather than anything else, I want to enjoy it but I just don't know how anymore!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->