How do you fill in the day?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by taughtandlost, Oct 16, 2008.

1. taughtandlost

taughtandlost Active Member

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone else struggles to make a day with your baby exciting? Jakey's 6 months and I do playgroup, walks, trips to the library and play at home but I still find it hard to kill time. There aren't playgroups every day to take him to. So on the days without playgroup it's really hard to entertain him all day.

What do you all do? And does it feel like you repeat the same activities every day?

2. lady3

lady3 Well-Known Member

We have a lot of playgroups/baby classes, so I can usually go to one a day, but if not....

I go swimming, have friends with their babies over (or go to their's), screamer movies (where you can take the baby- see if any of your cinemas do it), meet my husband or friends without babies for lunch, go shopping, dance in the house with Marlowe, pretty much try to keep as busy as possible so we don't get bored of each other!

Your LO is getting to the age where he'll start liking playgrounds too, so hopefully that will kill some time.

3. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

I usually take him tot he park , he loves to be outside and lucky me I live next to a suck pond se we always go out to feed the ducks ..roll in the leaves and then come home ..He goes in his jumperoo and I clean then we sing, play pee-ka-boo and more ..most of the time hes happy watching tv and playing with his toys or grabbing the dogs ears to try and suck on them lol

4. Hevz

Hevz 4 beautiful children

I only have 1 babyclass a week but have 2 other kids so by the time I've got everyone washed, dressed, clean and fed then dropped the older two at school Toby and I sometimes....

go to the park for a while

food shopping

cooking/baking

have lunch/milktime

reading books

Toby likes to play in his bouncer

we put music on and dance

nursery rhymes

meet up with friends

cleaning, dusting, hoovering

washing, ironing

sort out baby's old clothes or have a re-arrange in his bedroom

then I have to go and pick the kids up from school, make tea, feed them all etc.

Erm nooooooooooooooo, I never get bored I'm afraid. But if you are then come on over and help me with all my stuff:rofl: