How do you get hair dye off your scalp?

Siinead_x0

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to remove hair dye from your scalp? Just after dying my hair & th dye has stuck to my scalp :( Tried rubbing at it but it wont come off.. it looks so stupid :growlmad: Idont want to look like this on xmas day :(

lol oh no!! just wash it a couple times, it should come out :)

what colour?

its a very dark brown =/ lol yeah im going to go wash it again soon.. hopefully that helps

i work as a hairdresser and this happens to so many clients, unfortunatly u will just have to keep washing it and it will eventually come off, give it a really good scrub! if u wash it well tonight and tomorrow it should be off for xmas! xx

is it on your scalp or face?
I just use my clenser lol and it comes off my face
xxx

Nail varnish remover (acetone free) is best thing for that! Gets it off straight away

its on my actual scalp :( would th nail varnish remover not burn?

get some rubber gloves the kind u use for doing the dishes with bumps on the fingertips and get in the shower and massage your head for a while with some shampoo or soak in the bath with your head/scalp in the water then give it a good rub

Shouldn't use certain types when pregnant but Windex does wonders getting it off skin...It's a tip I learned from a friend who is a hair dresser :)
With the scalp it should come off with another wash or two... I hope.

if you have any left over colour put some on a piece of cooton wool and give it a good rub on the bit you have colour on. i know it sounds odd but colour actually removes colour.

yeah I wouldn't put any of that product in your hair to clean your scalp - it's okay if it's on your forehead or neck and you can put a bit on a cloth... but really... just massage and wash your hair a few times - it'll come out

Yeah time for a scalp massage :) wash it and then use the conditioner and rub and massage it in, if you do that tonight and then tomorrow it should be off by xmas!x

Another vote for nail varnish remover here!

i normally use a toner to get it off, or if i dont have any, sounds odd but cotton wool soaked in milk helps aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->