How do you keep positive? Struggling...

Azulita

Reaction score
I'm sure I am out this month. I'm so emotional and it's heartbreaking to get a negative every month. It's taking a huge toll on me and my husband is now getting upset as well when before he always made me feel better and said "next month".

I feel like I can't keep doing this to myself. It's such a hard journey. How do you guys deal with the stress?

I can't help but see everyone around me is pregnant and I just keep thinking why not me?

I definitely hear ya girl! I feel like i am out this month also....so hard to try and stay positive. I gave up on taking tests because its too depressing to see the negative. Once af comes i just tell myself that i have to start this process of trying again and hope i get lucky. My husband makes me feel better and gives me hope when he says he believes it will happen if we keep trying. Lots of * baby dust * to u, me and everyone else trying!

I understand its really hard. I agree with the pp, don't take tests until you're actually late. Honestly, the only thing that's keeping me sane this cycle is limiting my time on the Internet. That includes this forum. Those bfp announcements can be hard to take, especially when they're in the ttc threads so I don't come here often these days, especially if I'm feeling low or anxious.

Try and take your mind off conceiving. This month I'm fully expecting AF and not even symptom spotting or counting dpo. Keep yourself busy, read a good book! And best of luck to you :)

I agree with 2 pp. I feel that way too...sometimes I found myself having a good cry the day af comes, but what I have done now is stop symptom spotting, never test until late and yes give the net a break. My husband is amazing support, but really I just told myself if I don't get a grip, I will go insane. I also console myself (wether its true or not lol) that everything has a time n purpose and if it didn't happen this month there is probably good reason. Cheer up luv!

Thanks guys. Will try all te suggestions. I've tried the not counting, not spotting etc but I guess I'm not trying hard enough.

Will try harder!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->