how do you know BLW is right for your baby?

would you say its ok to keep going even if he is crying a little bit because it scared him when he gags? Or is that a sign he is not ready or that we should just give him purees?

he probably cries and is upset by it because YOUR upset and anxious about it. he can pick up on how your feeling and if you set the atmosphere by being tense and jumping up the when he gags hes going to associate it with being something bad and upsetting.

just stay calm enjoy it and leave him to it! my LO gagged at every single meal for a week, now hes an amazing eater and rarely gags at all.

would you say its ok to keep going even if he is crying a little bit because it scared him when he gags? Or is that a sign he is not ready or that we should just give him purees?

he probably cries and is upset by it because YOUR upset and anxious about it. he can pick up on how your feeling and if you set the atmosphere by being tense and jumping up the when he gags hes going to associate it with being something bad and upsetting.

just stay calm enjoy it and leave him to it! my LO gagged at every single meal for a week, now hes an amazing eater and rarely gags at all.

Thanks, like i said in my last post he wasnt bothered with the gagging yesterday as i felt alot calmer and just trusted him to manage.:thumbup: So i think we will be fine from now on:happydance:

It's great to hear that he's doing much better and you're feeling much calmer about it all! I'm glad that you persevered when it's so easy to just give up on it.

so glad to hear things are going smoother, keep it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->