How do you know??

mummaof2bumps

Reaction score
Hi ladies, being that MMC stands for MISSED miscarriage, how do you in fact know that you had a MC to begin with? Just curious how that works, thank you

I began bleeding slightly with my previous pregnancy and was sent for a scan to be told my baby had stopped growing. I was then sent home to misscarry. I'm not sure your posting in the right section here, there's a mc support forum on this board.

I think it just means that you found out the baby stopped growing/had no heartbeat before you actually started bleeding. (In my case I started bleeding the next day)

In all 3 of mine I found out at my 8 week ultrasound that the baby stopped growing. I had no signs prior to that (no bleeding, cramping, etc)

I had a scan at 12+3 weeks that showed my baby had stopped growing around 7 weeks. I never had any bleeding what so ever, had to have a D&C.

With my mmc I had absolutely no idea that there was a problem until I went for my 12 week scan and was told there was no heartbeat and baby had stopped growing at 8 weeks. I also had to have a d&c as I had no bleeding whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"