How do you plan to tell DH????

MrsKeene

Mama To Princess & Prince
Reaction score
Trying to keep myself occupied, so nervous to test in the morning. So I was wondering, if you turn out to be preggers, how do you plan to tell your DH? This will be our third baby if my hunch is correct, I have told him I think I might be, but I was thinking about wrapping the pee stick and waiting until Christmas eve. Anyways would love to hear how everyone else plans to tell their DH!

:dust: loads of magical Christmas baby dust to all you lovely ladies :dust::dust:

ooo i have one of 2 ways to tell him.. either going to ask him to help put up dishes and have the pos test in the silverware drawer with pink and blue ribbon on it..

or write a card saying how much i love dh so on and so forth then tell him in inside of it.

If I get BFP this month Ill probably just tell him lol but I reeeeally want to tell him on his birthday (21st Dec)

x

If I manage to jag another bfp this month I dont plan on telling him until 12 weeks! :rofl: Im determined to protect everyone better this time around!:wacko: Fingers crossed for you hun!xxxx:hugs:

omg if i didnt tell my OH till 12 weeks hed go crazy. i think ill just smile and cry and show him the test, and if he not home ill send him a pic message or a text and hell be like, r u sure?

well im not testing till xmas day.. so if its bfp ill wrap it up and give it him as a present :D

I'm blurting out WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's it. :)

I like this way too =) That's excatly how I told dh with baby #2!

I like that!!! :happydance: But i'll send him a few text messages throughout the day telling him that he's made all my dreams come true etc and when i see him after work ill blurt out "WE'RE PREGNANT"!

I still find it funny that my dh found out I was preggers a few minutes before I did with our first; I did a First Response test and as soon as I saw the control line and no second line I just walked out the bathroom leaving the test there - fed up thinking it was another negative (had been testing with cheap tests that all had been negative but still no AF so was getting very annoyed) he went to the bathroom a few minutes later and came out holding the test saying "hmmm what does the 2 lines mean? u know it's 2 lines yeah?!!" hehe; he got to surprise me there!
The second time, I just blurted it while running down the stairs within seconds I saw it was a BFP (he knew I was doing a test) lol.
This time I'm really hoping I'll be pregnant this cycle so I can tell him for his bday in early Jan. If not... then there's always valentines in feb... and if it's not around then either I'll prob just blurt it out as soon as I get a BFP :)

My husband is a surfer so I've bought a tiny little babygro with 'Future Surf Dude' on it - I'm going to wrap that up and give it to hubby when I get my BFP (well that's the plan but knowing me, I'll get over excited and just blurt it!!).

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->