How do you put on your socks?!

For both socks and shoes I have to hoist my one foot up onto my other leg, but I can't just do this anymore, so I have to pull my leg up using my trousers! lol.

:rofl: I'm so glad someone else has to do this too!!

I used to be able to just cross my leg over my other thigh to put my socks/shoes on while sitting down, but since LO has started dropping I just can't manage to lift my leg up that high anymore without grabbing my pant leg and pulling on that to lift it up. Ahh, we're so classy. :haha:

It's too cold here to wear flip flops yet (and my feet are too swollen to wear them anyway, the thongs part on top just digs into my foot) so I've had to resort to a slip on moccasin type shoe. But oh man, my feet feel like they're in heaven now compared to before!!

My mommy put them on for me today <3 she is the sweetest!

She came over to visit, she was on the phone with her sister, she saw me sit down and then struggle to pull my leg up close to my belly. Without saying a word she took my socks and put them on for me hehehe.

I usually do just sit and pull my leg up and then bend it and bring it as close as possible to my belly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->