How do you relax and stop thinking about it ??!!

blondebabe

Reaction score
I am thinking too much about ttc baby number 2 ... So much so we are not getting pregnant... It's been 4 monthsnow. Being 22 years old and husband 28 I thought it would have happened by now... I am very disappointed lol

What do u ladies do to curb your obsession ?? Cxxxxx

Hi there :wave:

It's sooo hard not to obsess with this stuff! I find the fertility monitor helped me alot and it took the guessing out of stuff...

I'm in the 2WW and it's driving me crazy :wacko:

I just try to stay on here with these lovely ladies to help past the time :hugs:

When I first started TTC in 2011, I got so mad with it that I was driving my OH crazy. A lot of my friends were pregnant at the time though and I got to live vicariously through them. When that didn't work anymore as a distraction, I started researching and joined a class online about something I was passionate about. That distracted me until I got a new job. It's all about finding distractions! They always say it'll happen when you least expect it. :)

It's sooo hard not to obsess with this stuff! I find the fertility monitor helped me alot and it took the guessing out of stuff...

I just try to stay on here with these lovely ladies to help past the time :hugs:

Hiya thanks for ur message! I had my 2 week waits end in disaster but good luck to u :) I have a cbfm but I think I may stear clear out it this month :) see if it works xxxx

Hiya thanks for ur message! I had my 2 week waits end in disaster but good luck to u :) I have a cbfm but I think I may stear clear out it this month :) see if it works xxxx

Aww :hugs: So sorry hun!

This was my first cycle using CBFM and I ovulated on my first peak day..So we DTD 4 days prior and the day of...Hoping this is our month :thumbup:

I'm new to this site & ttc angel #1... I had sex two days & the day before ovulation and I'm hoping it works... My mind is dying to know but I'm not trying to get so excited if Aunt Flo shows up :( my period is due Nov 23... And my app has been correct lately... Hopefully the ovulation date was correct too... I'm so ready for a positive lol

I'm new to this site & ttc angel #1... I had sex two days & the day before ovulation and I'm hoping it works... My mind is dying to know but I'm not trying to get so excited if Aunt Flo shows up :( my period is due Nov 23... And my app has been correct lately... Hopefully the ovulation date was correct too... I'm so ready for a positive lol

Good luck!!! I've just come on af so I am on cycle day 4 :/ xxxx

We're ttc our third and I'm exactly the same. I find it so hard not to think about it and get stressed out. Even more so because the age ago I wanted between 2 and 3 gets further apart every month! Good luck, hope it happens soon for us all! X

I am thinking too much about ttc baby number 2 ... So much so we are not getting pregnant... It's been 4 monthsnow. Being 22 years old and husband 28 I thought it would have happened by now... I am very disappointed lol

What do u ladies do to curb your obsession ?? Cxxxxx

hi there, i can totally relate .... I obsessed a lot and got really down about it. I finally got so beaten down, went for a few acupuncture sessions, but continued to BD during my fertile window (though deep down I didn't believe I was going to get pregnant) and got my BFP. The acu made me let go of the mental obsession, because ttc CAN be a long process. Took me 2.5 years with DD1 and 7 mths with DD2.
GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->