So our (first) baby is due in late May/early June and we're moving 5000km away at the same time - to a French province and my French is terrible so I won't be able to get a job right away anyways (job transfer) - which also includes purchasing a home! In the same month! I would rather run away to Vegas for a weekend - as if we're going to have any money left over, anyways? OH wants the big deal, which would mean waiting a few years (I can't imagine doing this all at once - as if I don't have enough stress for 2010). Did anyone have this problem? How did you compromise?