How do you try and enjoy things?

xxsteffyxx

Single Momma
Reaction score
I have a scan booked for Thursday because I had some bleeding and pain over the weekend, it never soaked a pad and I haven't had anymore bleeding since.

Had my hcg done on Sunday and it was 2399 and then again Wednesday it was 3032, doctor was concerned that the low rise in hcg and bleeding could mean an impending miscarriage. But I have stopped bleeding, so what does that mean for the hcg?

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but at the same time it's all I keep thinking about.

Has anyone else had experience regarding hcg levels not rising quickly in the beginning and still having a good healthy pregnancy?

I'm still expecting a miscarriage because I had one earlier this year, but it's swamping my life.

I'm now on progesterone subositries and also the pregnany supplements. Resting as much as I can...

I just want this baby to stick so much, Please help :-(

I have no advice, but wanted to wish you the best for Thursday's scan. I hope this week goes quickly for you. :hugs:

:hugs: I'm following your updates steffy. I really hope this is your time Hun.

So do I Hun, I'm just so nervous. It's almost like in just waiting for it to happen... How did you get through it? X

So do I Hun, I'm just so nervous. It's almost like in just waiting for it to happen... How did you get through it? X
By driving myself mad, I booked an early scan when I promised myself I wouldn't but it was the only thing I could do to ease my worries I rung round about five different places finding someone who had a space for the same day, I spoke to my midwife too and she was very understanding and booked me in for a scan at 9 weeks, I bought a doppler too at ten weeks which eased my mind. I think in all honesty you've just got to do whatever you feel you need to, all in all I've had 3 private scans, it was my only way to stop my fears and worries, I drove my OH mad but it was my only way of coping.

You'll get there Hun, I know how tough it is xx

I just wish I had never had that damn hcg test done... That's what's racking my brain :-( xx

It's bound too but nothing is in your control, try and keep as calm as possible your scan will soon be here xx

How far along are you? I don't want to sound negative or scare you but make sure they're also looking for an ectopic. I've had two. Both with bleeding and both with slow hcg rise.

They found the yolk sac Hun, nothing inside it but they haven't ruled out an ectopic yet but because the pain has gone they aren't worried.

I don't think these pictures look very promising :-(

https://i61.tinypic.com/2nsqki0.jpg

Sorry I missed the yolk sack comment sorry! So yay at least probably not ectopic! Those tests look good too! Stranger things have happened so you can't let go of hope yet!

https://i60.tinypic.com/v2sk88.jpg

Just did the diluted hook effect test, 1st one was without diluted and 2nd was half water and half urine just now.

Sorry right one was the not diluted and the left one was diluted and it came up a lot quicker.

From what I have read pregnancy tests can only handle a certain level of hcg and once they reach that level the lines don't get any stronger so if you diluted it sometimes it can make the line darker then if you don't dilute it, or something like that. Xx

Ah right!! Yours look really good to me try and relax :) I know, it's not really possible. X

Scan is booked for tomorrow now, I'm not expecting to see much because I'm still early on but I just want to see some kind of progression x

the lines look pretty solid to me!

best of luck tomorrow :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"