How do you try to make yourself feel better when you are down ??

Mrs Doddy

1 pink 1 blue
Reaction score
How do you try to make yourself feel better when you are down and know the reason why you are down isn't going to go away ??????????

only thing i can sugest hun is trying to look at the positives of the bad situation like how its going to get better. or wat u can maybe do to make it better/easier. xx

Biiiig bottle of wine and a biiiiiiig bar of chocolate and a good bitch

I take my self off for a long walk through the woods or along the seafront. Let the wind blow it out of me .. I dunno, something about being outside in quiet nature just refreshes me and recharges my batteries.

Eat a takeaway, eat some chocolate, drink some alcohol (enough to chill, not get wrecked), watch a film, do some shopping and have a good chat with someone close to you. Then take a look around and realise that you actually have it quite good compared to a lot of people. Thats what I do :) Failing that, I will just bitch and bitch all day until I wear myself out and have to go to sleep.. im usually fine in the morning.

Book a full body massage or if I've no money, run a bath & go & soak in it for ages with a good book

I give myself a bit of TLC even if i don't feel like it, have a bath with lots of bubbles, do meditation, listen to relaxing music, read, soem gentle exercise. I try anything i can to stop that downward spiral x

. . . Failing that, I will just bitch and bitch all day until I wear myself out and have to go to sleep.. im usually fine in the morning.

I agree and am totally like that!! :rofl:

I find too that exercise realy helps, as well as writing down what's bothering me. I hope you can find something that works for you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->