How does LO let you know they are full?

Celesse

Reaction score
How does your baby let you know when they have had enough of their solids?

My LO will starting removing all the food from her high chair tray if she is feeding herself, either throwing it onto the floor or giving it to me/OH/anyone else she sees. If she s being spoon fed she will start sticking her tongue out with every mouthful to spit out the food.

Are these universal baby ways, or does your LO have their own way of saying they have had enough?

Ruby pushes the plate away or recently, she has started saying 'finished'. :)

At 10 months she would just stop eating and start squishing the food in her hands, or chew the food then spit it out, or hand it to me, or throw it on the floor! Whatever she did I wasn't left in any doubt!

bella gets restless & starts whinging.
her default state when she's had enough of anything ;)
xx

Charlie throws everything off his high chair onto the floor, or shakes his head if im spoonfeeding x

Eloise throws finger foods off her highchair or if I am spoon feeding she pushes it away

he shakes his hands and head and turns his head away if its finger foods he just doenst pick it up x

My LO refuses to open her mouth anymore or starts rubbing her eyes with her hands

my lo starts blowing raspberries and throws food on the fllor :haha:

Gabriel starts throwing the food on the floor to the cats. He'll also start paying attention to everything else (IE look out the window, look around the room)

my LOs never been full haha. hes never refused food and always crys when its finished (even after a monster meal ) hell eat untill hes sick so i have to watch him very carefully x

LO just clamps his mouth shut and turns his head away

She takes her bib off and attempts to "clean" her tray with it :haha: I've also recently noticed when she has finger foods she'll start throwing them around.

I have to admit he'll suddenly get 'hungry' again if he sees me start to eat anything though.

Omar says "finis" while moving his hands & starts to move around wanting to get out of his chair. Earlier, he used to fake a gag even if there is no food in his mouth to show us that he's done.

If he's feeding himself he will just push all of the food off his tray and get really fidgety and try to get out of his high chair so I know he's finished. If I'm spoon feeding him, he will refuse to open his mouth any more and sometimes try to push the spoon out of my hand which means he's had enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->