How does morning sickness begin?

Jennabelle

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

How did your morning sickness begin? Ie what weee your first signals?

Did you just wake up and “bang” or did you feel bit shaky maybe for a few days to begin with?

Thanks xx

I feel really queasy until I eat something savoury, but at the moment that’s not really working for long! I’ve not been sick yet though!

I never got full blown sickness, but I just didn’t fancy anything, I think that’s how it starts for a lot of people - it’s not that I felt sick, but the thought of food was just gross, and the smell was a bit yuck. My first sign I was pregnant was cramping feelings and peeing all the time. The food aversions didn’t come til a little later.

All 3 times mine started as random, milk waves of nausea which increased over the days until it was constant. If you've ever had travel sickness, or felt like throwing up due to a bad hangover, rather like that feeling.

Mine just started on Friday. It was a pretty slow build up like a “oh I feel a bit off” and I was then just feeling rotten all day Saturday and Sunday.

Thankfully feeling better again today, but I think it’s just very up and down for most women

hi Minties

Thanks for your message, mmmm today being bang on 6 weeks I may have my first feeling....
I feel like I’ve been spam round on a waltzer only a little though ha ha

Xx

Hi doggy lover

Oh think I may have first little sign today, feel like my head a bit whoosh. Like been on a waltzer xx

Yes! Mine sometimes starts like that in the morning, almost a bit faint feeling? And then it goes up a gear and turns in to nausea. Luckily yesterday and today it hasn’t been so bad - like background noise.

I find mine worse when I’m not busy, so if you do start to suffer, try to keep busy with stuff as that really takes my mind off it. Easier said than done when also so tired though!

I just started feeling a bit nauseous and not really fancying food, then it got worse and worse and smells or even the thought of certain things would trigger x

I started getting aversions.
and then BAM woke up and all day sickness.
aversions week six, the day of week 7 it hit hard
all day. 2-5 times a day until this week, week 11.
I didn't get sick for TWO days but got sick tonight.
It's starting to ween down a little bit.
Don't know if it will ever fully go away,
But a good way to know you're going to get sick is if you feel like
theres a rock in your stomach and you try to eat anyway,
or if you feel like your tummy is empty

I found the easiest thing to do was constantly have a bottle of water by me
it was the easiest way to throw up multiple times several times a day

Lumpy food makes it unbareable. Eat when the MS gives you a couple minutes or an hour, and get a gummy prenatal. I tried to stick with this really expensive big one and ended up skipping it several times because i just couldn't handle my gag reflex.

And staying laying down if you eat anything at all, and in bed in the dark if its possible for you....

Good luck.

You're gonna hate your life when it starts :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->