How does your baby behave at the restaurant?

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
Mine is ok but sometimes he only sits for 10 min then he wants to go down on the floor and walk about :blush:
I wonder how 's everyone else's baby do. L is 1 year old and I hope this is normal
we were invited to our friends(not really friends but we know each other for a while) today and there were few other people we don't know and he only sat for 10min ten cried n screamed
he was looking at this girl and smiled many times but she didn't bother to smile back ,...i don't know if it's because of him feeling uncomfortable there?
he never screamed like that before ...i had to take him outside and he calmed down

logans fine though he wont sit still long always wants to go on floor and play, gets fustrated when he cant i normally give hum the menu to play with lol.
last week we went to a pub for a roastie and logan was in a highchair and the waitress was leaning over a table beside us cleaning a highchair for someone else and my son being the flirt he is grabbed her bum. hes a sneaky mischief maker.
he doesnt tend to scream much unless were waiting for our food for ages . x

I dont have this problem yet, my son is only 8 weeks and sleeps in his pram. Hopefully when he is awake he will be well behaved and I will have a supply of dummies just incase!

Joseph is ok as long as I give him something to keep him entertained, toys, menus, keys! He does sometimes get fed up though so we take it in turns to have him on our laps xx

It depends on his mood. If he's in a great mood, he'll sit happily and play with our keys or a spoon (we always get an extra spoon for him to chew on, it works great), and slap his palms on the tabletop. If he's in a bad mood, he'll play for maybe 10-15 minutes before he starts to get angry that he can't get out of the highchair, in which case he'll start to fuss very loudly and cry. Then we need to take him out and hold him on our laps and bounce him, which usually works long enough for us to finish eating. It's tough, you never can tell how he'll act!

It's getting tricker to keep elliot amused! It's ok if the food doesn't take too long to arrive, and he's going to eat finger foods while we eat. Also take several toys, spare spoon etc as a bribe lol.

lol we went for a meal a couple of weeks ago and alys sat in her pram and got a bit fussy so we gave her a crusty roll to play with and chew on and was good till we left then! :D

xxx

Seren's quite well behaved, She shouts alot, and I mean constantly shouts really, really loud but other than that she's okay x

Caitlin is a little sod and Thomas is an angel lol.

Thomas will happily just sit in his highchair or pushchair but Caitlin constantly wants to be doing things. It doesnt help that shes a fussy eater too, hopefully Thomas stays like this!!

It's getting tricker to keep elliot amused! It's ok if the food doesn't take too long to arrive, and he's going to eat finger foods while we eat. Also take several toys, spare spoon etc as a bribe lol.

most of the time he's fine. We give him bribes like saucer , spoons , etc. but if he's very tired, sleepy , or if we sit there for too long he starts to moan and wants to get out...
most of the restaurants here don't provide highchairs for babies can you believe it and he doesn';t want to sit in his pushchair when we sit on the normal chairs...

Amelie is well behaved. She sits in a highchair and I usually give her something to nibble on, and she'll eat it and play with her toys when we're eating :)

AJ has been really good, when weve been out.
I always have a supply of toys to entertain him anyway and now he eats along with us so he's happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"