• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

How early can I O

N

nolansmom

Haven't previously had an "issue" getting pg however I've never actually "tried" to get pg before last month.

Now that I'm monitoring cycles and suspected O dates I've found that I only had a 25 day cycle last month. Did OPK last month and never got a strong line - but again because I've never "tried" I've always assumed everything was good and have been PG before.

Is it possible to O on CD 6-7-8-9 with only a 4 day AF? I've decided to take unprescribed Clomid (well I am waiting for clomid in the mail and if it looks like what it should I will take it - otherwise not so much) next cycle. (I know risks etc)..

It's possible I don't O regularly - or not when I should -

Any insight would be appreciated. :) HAPPY BD'ing and BFP to all..

Im wondering the same thing. My cycle is 28 days. i never tried last time and im not sure of when i ovulate. im wondering if i can ovulate before cd11?

xx

I just took my 1st ever cycle of clomid and ovulated cd10... not much help for ya but yes it can happen :hugs:

I just took my 1st ever cycle of clomid and ovulated cd10... not much help for ya but yes it can happen :hugs:

Good luck. Ive heard lots of possitive stories of those on the clomid. Is it always prescribed by a doctor ?

Good luck. Ive heard lots of possitive stories of those on the clomid. Is it always prescribed by a doctor ?

Im wondering the same thing. My cycle is 28 days. i never tried last time and im not sure of when i ovulate. im wondering if i can ovulate before cd11?

xx

From what I've read it seems it's possible, but not typical I guess? I generally seem to be having dull pain all of the time - the whole month after AF along with early AF. In fact the dull pain is more noticeable than any AF pain I've had in the last 5 years.

I've considered just peeing on sticks everyday for the entire month but I wanted to do it from beginning and didn't get a chance to order OPKs in bulk as yet. :)

I've ordered it online - I will wait and see if it looks like what it should. Differing opinions on this subject - so I won't go there, but have a google search and see what you find. :)

There are a couple of road blocks for me personally in terms of going to Dr, and that is of course, first seeing GP then referral months later to OB and unlikely an OB would prescribe w/o some sort of O difficulty (which I don't know exists) and OH would never ever agree to have any part of him tested (he does have super sperm) and I am bordering 33 so I'm not really prepared for the next 1.5 yrs of that- I'll do the clomid for 2 cycles MAX and see how it goes. :)

Hopefully a BPF for you.. :)

I read that clomid can make you O later than you normally would? Do you think you have been O prior to CD 10 before?

I've ordered it online - I will wait and see if it looks like what it should. Differing opinions on this subject - so I won't go there, but have a google search and see what you find. :)

There are a couple of road blocks for me personally in terms of going to Dr, and that is of course, first seeing GP then referral months later to OB and unlikely an OB would prescribe w/o some sort of O difficulty (which I don't know exists) and OH would never ever agree to have any part of him tested (he does have super sperm) and I am bordering 33 so I'm not really prepared for the next 1.5 yrs of that- I'll do the clomid for 2 cycles MAX and see how it goes. :)

It would be great to stay in contact to see how you get on. Do you have to have ovulation problems or anything or is it supposed to help anyway? I know Im asking lots of questions but before reading it on here i never heard of it at all. xx

Thanx and to all you u ladies as well!! :hugs: My clomid was doc ordered.(my 1st round w/it) ive seen where you can order it online but plz be careful some ppl just want to make a buck. :growlmad: I cant tell ya 100% if i have ever cd10 prior but im ober excited this go round.. (used a new to me opk that ive never used..its dig clearblue when the others have been the faint line stuff..) i 2 read where i can make you "o" late but idk my body was cramping like it does when i "o" and so my impatient brain said test, test, test...lol... hope everything comes out good for you.. keep us updated on the order :winkwink:

Don't worry - I hadn't heard of it before recently either. I guess the clomid will just release more eggs.. :) I'm pacing myself with information as I haven't received pills yet and if they look weird I won't take them so it'll be neither here nor there. :) Will post pics of pills once I receive them - in next couple of weeks.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"