How early did you get positive results?

lOVELIFE20145

Reaction score
I used ovulation test this month. And we ended up getting pregnant. Confirmed with digital test and two first response but that not the confusing part , I got positive ovulation i am pretty sure on 19th of oct. and then i test on the 25th of oct with prgnancy test and it looked positive and they were right , but there no way it could have been right ? I know im pregnant now but why did i have positive so early. there no way i got one that early from ovulation,. I know i shouldnt worry about since got postive digital im about 4 weeks now from my last period but it still worries me

I was 17 dpo before I got a very, very faint positive. So, not early at all.

I got a positive at 8dpo. ( although I can't be entirely sure of ovulation, but I used OPks so I think I'm pretty accurate. My Us measured spot on so.....( so I was 3 weeks 1 day)

first pregnancy 7 dpo...it was a good solid line, may have been able to get one the day before...I didnt start testing until 7 dpo though. Ended in MC 6w2d
second pregnancy I started testing at 6 dpo but didnt get a faint BFP until 10dpo.

I was 7dpo with my second and with this one (my third) I got a bfp on 8dpo.

I was 100% sure of my dates.

Mine was 9dpo, it was light but it was pretty obvious and I used a 50miu test. I reckon it could have been positive at 8dpo or earlier using a frer.

I got my BFP somewhere between 7 dpo and 9 dpo. I ovulated late so I thought I was 5 weeks when I was actually only 3 weeks.

With my dd I was 11dpo, ds was 7 dpo and this one 14dpo. I temp and use opks so I am pretty sure on dates and always measured bang on my dates :)

I was 11/12 dpo this time and got a proper pink line. I know exactly when I ovulated and my reassurance scan at 6+6 was spot on

i found out i was pregnant at 8 dpo but i didnt use fmu as it was around 4pm and didnt even believe i was going to get a positive!

i used dollar tests and frer, and all gave me two lines within two minutes.

although i didnt like the frer, as even though the line was pink, it was thin and the dollar tests gave me fat lines. i must have had implantation at 5-6 dpo, when i felt nuzzly feelings.

I was 8 dpo with my first and 9 dpo with this pregnancy. I tested at 8dpo with fmu and it was stark white although my 9dpo test was pretty obvious. I think my evening pee is better than fmu honestly!

I wasn't sure when I'm ovulated this month but I just got a bfp two days ago on the day my period 2 as due :)

These are the dates I found out with all my pregnancies:

BO/MMC : 9 dpo
DD: 7 DPO
1st Chemical: 11 DPO
2nd Chemical: 10 DPO
Current Pregnancy: 9 DPO though in evening of 8 DPO I could make out the faintest of faint lines.

I found out at 3 weeks 4 days! no exact on when I ovulated as I could only guess. But my guess was between 8 and 12 DPO. All the ticker stuff - like taking test etc and you might be able to find out if you're pregnant now. Were all at least a week late for me :p

No idea what dpo I was but I had a bfp on oct 1st.
had a early loss in august n caught straight away.
ended up having a scan on 13th oct and was only measuring just under 5 weeks.
so I tryed to work out my conception date as I know when we BD and it just didnt make any sence. It means I would of got a bfp at 7dpo which seemed impossible plus a bfp on a cb digital.
but at just under 5 weeks my hcg was already 1500 so doctor said that explains my very early bfp.

have another scan tomorrow to confirm dates n see heartbeat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"