how early did you test??

aksmommy10711

Reaction score
Hi! Im ttc my 2nd and tested positve 4 days before AF with my daughter. Ive been trying for three months now after having my mirena removed. Some early test results and mirena removal success stories could really lift me up right now! I want nothing more than to be feeling what all of you are feeling in your first trimester! AF is due next week, Oct 9th.

With my second I tested and got bfp at 10dpo, this third pregnancy I tested and got bfp at 8 dpo. ( I have no idea why I tested so early......!)

Crossing my fingers for you! Good luck!

I've never been on mirena. I use to be on the pill but was off of it for 9 months or so when we started to try the first time.

First pregnancy: 9 DPO positive test
Second Pregnancy: 7 DPO with 8 DPO blood work of 12 HCG
Third Pregnancy 10 DPO
Fourth Pregnancy 9 DPO or 10 something like that: Blood work 20 HCG at day 14 DPO
Fifth Pregnancy (Current) 9 DPO: 28 HCG as of 11 DPO

I implant early though and find that FRER tests work best for me. I wish you all the luck. My doctor says the average couple that is healthy can take up to a year to become pregnant. First pregnancy for me 2 months, then 9 months, then 1 month, 4 months, and 6 months.

With our first we weren't trying, wasn't on BC either but we were using other means to prevent, that clearly didn't work but wouldn't change for the world! I guess that fact got my hopes up of conceiving pretty quickly, but now I know differently! Im using an app to track ovulation also.... boo just ready to join all of you here! BnB was so helpful with my first pregnancy.

Tested negative at about 6dpo & then tested positive at 13dpo with ds1 & just tested positive with baby2 at 14dpo. With my first I had been on the pill for almost 10 years, came off it at the end of June & was pregnant at the beginning of September. With this baby I have not been on the pill, but we had unprotected sex one time & bam, pregnant!

bfp at 8 dpo on several different brands including wondfo and frer

1st pregnancy bfp at 9dpo.
2nd pregnancy squinter at 7dpo and faint bfp at 8dpo

First pregnancy (lost at 5w3d): BFN 16dpo, BFP 17dpo
Second pregnancy (DD): BFP on digi 9dpo
Third pregnancy (lost ar 4w3d): BFN 12dpo, BFP 15dpo
Fourth pregnancy (now): BFP 8dpo, BFP on digi 9dpo

Part of the reason I tested so early this time is because I feel like (for me) the "early" positives are keepers and the laster ones seem to end in loss. I know that's not typical for most people, but I seem to have really early/high HCG levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->