How early for Morning Sickness

Xstwx

Mum to DS & Expecting DD
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

For those that had been pregnant before how early did your sickness show.
I have come off the pill and still irregular but for the past few days I have been feeling really sick and this morning I was actually gagging and been sick. Could this be a good sign? SHould I test or are you thinking something else? I took a test last week and it was BFN not sure what to do next!
Thanks!

I havent been prego yet, but morning sickness doesnt usually come until after you have implanted. If you just came off the pill, its most likely your hormones readjusting especially since you are still irregular.

Hi Ladies,

For those that had been pregnant before how early did your sickness show.
I have come off the pill and still irregular but for the past few days I have been feeling really sick and this morning I was actually gagging and been sick. Could this be a good sign? SHould I test or are you thinking something else? I took a test last week and it was BFN not sure what to do next!
Thanks!

Hi Xstwx, do you know how many days post ovulation you are or how many days until AF is due? Morning sickness varies amongst people so much. Some women never get and others get it straight away. With dd I had morning sickness around week 8 onwards.

i had horrible ms for both mine and it kicked in almost exactly 6 weeks pregnant (4 weeks post ov).

I had nausea for 3 days straight during my two week wait! It's gone away now, but I thought at the time it was morning sickness.

i didnt know i was pregnant nor did i suspect i was until my bfp at 8 dpo. its strange how some women just know they're pregnant but my boyfriend knew i was pregnant before i did---he knew my pms symptoms werent my normal clockwork ones.

my symptoms began at conception. i got extreme and horrifying nausea at 3 am sharp two nights in a row (1 and 2 dpo). i didnt get nauseated again until about 4 weeks pregnant, and my morning sickness was on and off ever since then until 12 and a half weeks, when it went away! my other symptoms included sneezing daily, swollen breasts with very little to no pain daily, metallic taste in mouth, nuzzling feeling in place of cramps, NO cramps whatsoever(when i normally have excruciating ones), extreme milk cravings, and aversion to candy although i loved candy all my life. oh, and i also had horrible bloating and gas for about two days only... most of my symptoms were two days only.

with my daughter, it started on the first day of week 6.

I didn't get MS until 8 weeks with my son and it stopped about 14 weeks. Was sick about 10 times a day though until it was just bile...not nice!

With my last pregnancy it started 2 days before my af was due.. I instantly recognised the type of sickness it was and tested. With both my girls I had bad ms until past 16weeks

I had horrible MS with my son starting at 4 weeks but didn't actually throw up from the nausea til 6 weeks then had it well into my Second trimester. Most of the time it was classic get sick then fine right after but there were days when I was sick all day and couldn't eat anything but crackers and ginger ale

With both boys my ms ( should I say all day sickness) kicked in probably week4/5 and went away about week 10, with this little bean it kicked in at week 5/6 and has been the worst I've ever had! I'm never actually sick just feel sick 24/7 and gag at food! Oh the joys :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->