how early in pregnancy can constipation happen?

strdstkittenx

Reaction score
i am on CD18 out of a 28-32 day cycle. i had sex during when ovulation should have occurred and the past few days, i have had constipation and a lot of gas and pressure. it takes me forever to go and whenever i do, its only small pieces and hard (tmi sorry) but i read that constipation can be an early sign of pregnancy and happen as early as conception....the reason the poop would be hard is because your body is sucking out every possible nutrient for the baby.

i NEVER have this problem, EVER thats why i am wondering whats going on and if i might be pregnant. also been experiencing headaches, slight nausea and some lightheadedness.

any advice would be great and thank you ladies! :flower:

Yep happened straight away for me like I didn't even know I was pregnant yet probably week after conception xo

Yep happened straight away for me like I didn't even know I was pregnant yet probably week after conception xo

yeah i know its too early to test but i read that some people get it before they even know theyre pregnant! and you confirmed that for me :) i know everyone and every pregnancy is different, but i am NEVER constipated thats why i think something is up.....dont want to get my hopes up though

Immediately! I'm 6.5 weeks pregnant and I swear I've been constipated for at least 5.5 weeks lol:shrug:

I definitely felt constipated like a week after conception! I thought it was just the prenatal vitamins I was taking? I know iron can affect your bowel movements! Buuutttttt I'm 6 weeks and it hasnt gone away!

Immediately! I'm 6.5 weeks pregnant and I swear I've been constipated for at least 5.5 weeks lol:shrug:

lol thank you for ur reply, its too early for me to test but something is up...it has been liek this the past week or so..

I definitely felt constipated like a week after conception! I thought it was just the prenatal vitamins I was taking? I know iron can affect your bowel movements! Buuutttttt I'm 6 weeks and it hasnt gone away!

ive been taking my prenatals for almost 2 months and have been fine...just in the past week i have been constipated and whenever i go its only bunny poop! ahhh i really think i might be pregnant. too early to test tho

ive been taking my prenatals for almost 2 months and have been fine...just in the past week i have been constipated and whenever i go its only bunny poop! ahhh i really think i might be pregnant. too early to test tho

You probably are! :) I just started taking prenatals a week before my missed period.

I knew I was pregnant a week before my missed period. My nipples were super sore and I felt exhausted. I just knew I was pregnant. And sure enough I was! Good luck! Hope you get the BFP that you're looking for! :thumbup:

You probably are! :) I just started taking prenatals a week before my missed period.

I knew I was pregnant a week before my missed period. My nipples were super sore and I felt exhausted. I just knew I was pregnant. And sure enough I was! Good luck! Hope you get the BFP that you're looking for! :thumbup:

ive had weird twinges i have never felt before a few times yesterday in what felt like my left ovary. quick sharp pain. also had alot of creamy white discharge when i went to the bathroom tonight. it has no smell and its not liek ewcm but not thick either, somewhere in between. discharge i have never had before, i am only 5 dpo but i hope its a good sign. i also feel more tired....we shall see and thanks fo rthe kind words

I had this problem too right away, but I always get it a week before AF so for me it was nothing new. strdskitten, i think what makes it a good sign for you is that it's something new and out of the ordinary. Baby dust!

I had this problem too right away, but I always get it a week before AF so for me it was nothing new. strdskitten, i think what makes it a good sign for you is that it's something new and out of the ordinary. Baby dust!

exactly! i never have constipation and this seems like a huge sign to me. last night at 4dpo, i also has some milkywhite creamy discharge and alot of it! odorless too. i researched and found out that it is leukorrhea and that it is a sign of early pregnancy/pregnancy! also the night before that i had a really weird twinge/sharp pain in what felt like my left ovary....ill keep my FX'ed and thank you for the baby dust! :D

I had it immediately after ovulation EVERY cycle. It's from the increase in progesterone. I had it in both my pregnant and non pregnant cycles. If it usually doesn't happen to you that could be a good sign that progesterone is higher than other cycles.. which could indicate pregnancy. Good luck! x

I have had mine from the get go and it is no fun, especially when it bouncing between that and diarrhea, which is no fun either.

exactly! i never have constipation and this seems like a huge sign to me. last night at 4dpo, i also has some milkywhite creamy discharge and alot of it! odorless too. i researched and found out that it is leukorrhea and that it is a sign of early pregnancy/pregnancy! also the night before that i had a really weird twinge/sharp pain in what felt like my left ovary....ill keep my FX'ed and thank you for the baby dust! :D

I have had constipation and this cm as well - very strange for me! I am 6DPO as well - when are you testing?

I had severe constipation starting at 6dpo which is when I suspected I was pregnant.

I had it immediately after ovulation EVERY cycle. It's from the increase in progesterone. I had it in both my pregnant and non pregnant cycles. If it usually doesn't happen to you that could be a good sign that progesterone is higher than other cycles.. which could indicate pregnancy. Good luck! x

Yes i am thinking its a good sign too, thank you :)

I have had constipation and this cm as well - very strange for me! I am 6DPO as well - when are you testing?

Very strange for me too! Hmm my ticker says 8 days but ill prob wait a week and a half. FX'ed for us! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->