How early is early?

alibaba24

Reaction score
to feel the baby move? i realise i am alot earlier than most girls when they feel bubs for the 1st time but i could swear last night i felt it, it was only for like a second and only happened twice on my right side (where bubs always seems to be with doppler :baby:)

Its definalty not wind i know that much is there anything else this could be? is it too early to feel anything? it didnt feel like flutters or should i say how i imagine flutters to feel..... hmmmmm

confusion :dohh::wacko:

anyone else had similar experience?

i just also have to say im enjoying a roll on cheese and onion crisps and its soooooooooooo tasty ....you know how you get them rolls that are kinda burnt on top ? :thumbup:

ANYWAY!!!.......

Its possible. I felt this one (by far not my first pregnancy) at 14 weeks. Its unusual with your first but not unheard of and a lot of people feel subsequent pregnancies between 14 and 16 weeks.

It is possible at your stage but like was said not so likely with first pregnancy.
p.s. yum at the roll :)

I felt tiny flutters at 9weeks 4 days with this one - then more definate movements from 11 weeks. kicks at 14 weeks - and DH felt her kick from the outside at 19 weeks!

so definately possible!

I thought i felt baby at about 14 + something, felt like a twitch sort of thing im not sure weather it was or not, then just lately started to feel a diffrent sort of thing, someone on here described it as a fish flopping about in your stomach, that is adsacly what it felt like and i have no doubt this was baby, but i still wonder if the twitchy feeling was infact baby. :) xxx

I felt like ripples on my left side low down when i was just under 14 weeks. so it could possibly be baby. I thought it was maybe wind or something at first but as the weeks went on the feelings have got stronger and much more frequent and they tend to mmove position. so baby must be shifting about in there.
So look forward to getting those wee feeling much more often as the time goes on.

Roll sounds lovely. I might just have to get one myself :D

I felt mine for the first time at 17 weeks and I thought that was early! That was only small flutters that didn't feel like wind but wasn't 100% convinced at the time. However I now know that it was the LO as I get regular pokes from inside and know that it was the same feeling!

My hubby also felt the baby yesterday for the first time (18w3) which everyone keeps telling me is really early too! Think I must just have a very active baby! Even with a first pregnancy, I think some women just are more sensitive to movements - I personally am fed up with people doubting what I am feeling and saying its too early!!

i doubted myself as well but i def felt a tiny prod at 15 weeks when i was in the bath, it happened a few times but i only notice it when i am still and relaxed. Couldnt describe it as butterflies like most....def a prod......cant wait for it to be more defined and for OH to feel it x So exciting!

I felt mine for the first time at 17 weeks and I thought that was early! That was only small flutters that didn't feel like wind but wasn't 100% convinced at the time. However I now know that it was the LO as I get regular pokes from inside and know that it was the same feeling!

My hubby also felt the baby yesterday for the first time (18w3) which everyone keeps telling me is really early too! Think I must just have a very active baby! Even with a first pregnancy, I think some women just are more sensitive to movements - I personally am fed up with people doubting what I am feeling and saying its too early!!

I am glad you said that! because not everything is completly textbook and everyone always says every pregnancy is different so why cant our sensitivity to movement be too? i know my bean is very active iv had a fair few early scans now and even from 9 weeks bean was kicking and waving then at my last scan 12+4 it was literally backflipping and bounding around kicking the works!! i love hearing about everyone elses experiences and getting opinions on here too though and the general rule seems to be from 16 weeks onwards but then.....

everyone is different! :thumbup:

thanks for all your replies ladies!!

I felt like ripples on my left side low down when i was just under 14 weeks. so it could possibly be baby. I thought it was maybe wind or something at first but as the weeks went on the feelings have got stronger and much more frequent and they tend to mmove position. so baby must be shifting about in there.
So look forward to getting those wee feeling much more often as the time goes on.

Roll sounds lovely. I might just have to get one myself :D

you should i think i might have another :blush::blush:

i felt bubz really early on.. it felt like lil pop offs, it was always at 11pm and would only hapen maybe once or twice but it was everynight and then it expanded.. now he is a huge kicker.. :)
xoxo

I thought I felt something strange last Friday. I don't know if it was flutters but it was a really light feeling. I can't even explain it. It only happened for a few seconds (I did have a full bladder) and I've not felt anything else since.
It was definately different to anything else I've felt. I'm not sure if it was the baby or just wishful thinking! xx

i first felt the baby move for definite at 15 weeks and loads of people told me it was too early but i know my body! Just had midwife appointment and could feel the baby moving then she listened to the heartbeat with the doppler and between every heartbeat the baby was kicking!! So I KNOW it's not my imagination! This is my first by the way.

I felt little flutters while lying down at 14 weeks, but nothing really noticeable until 17 weeks. It's my first pregnancy too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->