How embarassing

Jo-anne

Reaction score
Today was a nightmare fell today in a busy main street - two passers by helpeed me up :blush:

Landed right on my belly - really worried for baby 2 :cry:

Sitting with cut hands - 2 skint and swollen knees and i bit my lip :dohh:.

aww hunni!!

hope your ok, if your worried call EPU

XXX

Oh no what happened?

Was Fred or ur mum not with you?

Phone EPU at St Johns! But they wont be able to scan you til the morning.x

I had nipped to the bank fred and Lewi were in the car.

With Lewis not sleeping at all am shattered so was not paying attention :dohh: and tripped on the curb. With the purse and money in my hand could not break the fall so belly got it first.

:blush:

Have u phoned EPU for advice?

Yeah just phoned said not to worry i am early on so baby tiny and well protected - you still worry thou:cry:

Just watch out for any cramping etc and rest

:hugs:Awe. Hope you are ok. That was very nice for those people to help you up. :hugs:

hope ur ok! was gr8 of people to help u! i mind i was preg wi callum walking home an slipped(buggy went flat on back as did i) an 3 people passed me :( buggers

Yvanne thats terrible they just left you. I was trying to get up asap well embarassed ha ha :rofl:

Blimey that was nice of them to walk past!

Hope your feeling better now Jo-anne?

I had quite a bad fall at 6 months.
I fell down some concrete stairs onto a hard paved floor and I too landed on my tummy. I thought no more about it, jumped in a car and went to the assessment centre at the hospital.
They checked babies HB and sent me home. I wasnt very pleased tbh, as I thought they would scan me to make sure there was no damage to the placenta, but they did absolutely fuck all.
Im sure your bub will be just fine though. Ive had 3 scans since my fall, and everything seemed to be as it was at my detailed scan. x Get some rest!

Blimey I don't think I realised it was concrete stairs Louise :shock: You wanna be careful chick - How did you do that? I lost a friend falling down concrete stairs :(

Blimey I don't think I realised it was concrete stairs Louise :shock: You wanna be careful chick - How did you do that? I lost a friend falling down concrete stairs :(

:hugs:

i fell down concrete stairs at 8 month preg, its amazing what baby can cope with!

louise, the doctors can tell a helluva lot more thn u think through the heartbeat, thst why you were checked that way :hugs:

Sorry to hear about your friend :( thats so sad!
Ironically, I fell down the stairs wearing FLAT SHOES. I had drs on my back for weeks claiming I shouldnt be wearing heels, but as I told them, I cant wear anything else due to the habit of constantly walking on tip toes (dunno why I do that), so my feet have to be raised all the time, resulting in wearing heels. Did they take notice of me? nope.. I followed their advice and went flying down the stairs- and on my medical notes they put ' inappropriate footwear', so it actually made it look as tho I had ignored their advice and fell due to wearing boots/etc: but really it was the total opposite.

hey wobbs have had bad stomach pains yesterday and today no bleeding - here is hoping baby sticks.

Sorry to hear about your friend :( thats so sad!
Ironically, I fell down the stairs wearing FLAT SHOES. I had drs on my back for weeks claiming I shouldnt be wearing heels, but as I told them, I cant wear anything else due to the habit of constantly walking on tip toes (dunno why I do that), so my feet have to be raised all the time, resulting in wearing heels. Did they take notice of me? nope.. I followed their advice and went flying down the stairs- and on my medical notes they put ' inappropriate footwear', so it actually made it look as tho I had ignored their advice and fell due to wearing boots/etc: but really it was the total opposite.
*******s:hissy:some of these people have absolutely no idea!

Hope you're ok Jo-anne:headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->