how evil are some people

louise1302

mum to FIVE boys :)
Reaction score
me and the kids went to the trafford centre todays because they get money off a few family members for xmas and wanted to spend it in the sales, the only had £65 each but to them it was loads

anyhow bradley bought himself a remote control light up car thing from debenhams for £30 he was so excited about it, we got on the bus to come home and it was packed as theyre only 1 an hour so i had to sit with the pram and the kids sat on the seats, brad said 2 teenage lads were pressed right up against him and he felt them pulling on the bags but said nothing, when we got off the bus he realised theyve pinched the car from his bags

how fu**ing evil are some people its obvious hes just a kid hes 10 ffs and now heartbroken because kai got the same car and he still has his

i phoned the bus company but as its not a camera bus theres nothing they can do im so angry at the horrible little chavs

That's awful :( I'm heartbroken for your son. How can people be so cruel? :hugs:

Oh thats terrible your poor son...xx

That's sick! Your poor boy.
Urgh I'm so angry for you and him. :hugs:

omg!! how spiteful!!! contact the police hun they might have them on CCTV near a bus stop they got off....id break their fingers for them grrr....poor little thing xxx

OMG your poor son, what tw*ts are out there these days :growlmad: x

Little s**ts!! :gun: Your poor little boy. Stealing off a child - god I can't believe how low some people can go! I'm so sorry for your son. :hugs: xx

omg the theiving bast**ds kids these days need a good slapping i really am angry for you your poor little boy lets just hope karma goes knocking on the scum bags door

thats awful! some people are so horrible! x

That is so sad :( Your poor son. I feel so sorry for him :hugs: People can be funking horrible sometimes!!

oh my god im speechless!! that just bought tears to my eyes!!

your poor little boy:cry:, i would be so angry if i was you!!

well after seeing him cry all night(hes even cried himself to sleep :cry::cry:) dh has just said he will go to debenhams tomorrow and pick him up another one, not the point but if it makes brad feel better, im still effing mad though

I cant believe that!! Thats so mean!!
Id be majorly pissed off too.

xxx

i would go to the police as well hun, you never know x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member