how evil are some people

you should go hunting for the dirty little chavs and cut there hands off grrr!

thats terrible.

my ex was 8 walkin down the street wearin his footy shirt and a group of teenagers decided they didnt like the same team so beat him up.

i really dont get how ppl can be so nasty, u cant trust anyone these days

That's f*cking awful, your poor son. I would definitely get onto the Police, dirty scum.

OMG how awful what little scumbags. My heart goes out to your poor son hope he's not as upset now

But as for those 2 scumbags may they never have a bit of luck in their lives and may their next sh1te (and all the ones that follow!) be a hedgehog. A big one!!:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

thats horrible your poor little boy

ill buy him one!!to make up for the sick teenagers and prove some of us are lovely

grrr :grr:

How awful of those kids. Glad your Oh went and got him another one.

How nasty! Your poor son...my gosh!!! :hugs:

This has made my blood boil! How F'ing dare they!!! Your poor son, I'm so sad for him.

I hope these thieving little chavs catch genital warts, get ingrown toe nails and someone steals all their presents. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

That's terrible, :(

what kind of spiteful dicks would do that???

Disgusting!

Omg. So sorry for your son.

I hope karma come back and bites them on the a*se

thanks everyone for the nice words and KA92 :hugs: thank you . we went to the trafford centre tonight and bought him another one so hes a happy little boy again although our trip to the ended in tears...mine !! story is in gs

Awww hun thats terrible, its so sad when kids stuff gets stolen i remember last christmas my sisters handbag got stolen and it had all her christmas money and my nieces nintendo ds in it! She was only 3 at the time and couldnt understand why someone would take her stuff, its horrible, karma is gonna kick their asses and glad hes feeling better now :hugs:

that is shocking, glad you bought him another one so he is happy again, some people need shooting really!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->