How evil is the witch!

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by CBaby84, Jun 5, 2011.

1. CBaby84

CBaby84 Well-Known Member

So on cd8&9 (per FF) I have light brown spotting - possibly implantation?? cd10 (yesterday) nothing then this morning she arrives in full force. How dare she.

On top of this she made me feel guilty having a glass of wine last night night "just in case" this was the month.

I dont think I'm going to symptom spot this month - its too misleading. Just going to carry on as normal and hope for the best. :sulk:

2. silktree

silktree Active Member

You're not out until AF comes to call. Keep us updated.
    :bunny::bunny::bunny:

3. silktree

silktree Active Member

Sorry - this post was intended for another thread. Do not seem to be able to delete it. Apologies for this. And many many hugs.

4. maybebaby87

maybebaby87 Well-Known Member

I know how you feel.....i never get any spotting but i had a bit yesterday (2 weeks before AF is due) and it was 6dpo, i was thinking implantation???? But today although its not full flow (ew) i seem to be having a lighter period? EEEEVVVIIIILLLL!!

I'm not even TTC more WTT but hoping it will happen without actively trying :S But i did so much symptom spotting i feel really down now!! I promise myself that i will not get so obsessed this month!!