How excited are you? Sleeping Beauty!

S

scrubgrub

So my all time favorite Disney movies is Sleeping Beauty and it's coming out on Blue-Ray and DVD. With extra scenes. To me this is just all kinds of awesome, considering normally the Disney movies don't have extras.

For me Sleeping Beauty is classically beautiful, and really has that fairytale feel. The animation is just so detailed, and the music! Oh the music.
:happydance: Anyone else as happy as me?
I just ordered from Amazon today. The DH is going to have to deal with me singing along to it. I feel like a goober.

I was stupidly excited when I saw that the Disney Store had soft toys of the three fairies. With three boys though I can't really get away with buying them lol!

Gemma x

oooh I need to make a mall trip to see all the goodies. Who says boys can't like fairies ;)

oooh i love it too!! its my fav! :D:D
OH's got it on order for me! :D he's lovely sometimes! hehe!!
cant wait! :D
:happydance:
xx

Ahhh that is my favorite movie too. I have all the disney songs on a soundtrack, my OH has gotten used to me singing them constantly!!!

I know how you feel coz i was like that when beauty and the beast come out on dvd!!

Bought it too! :happydance:

I love Sleeping Beauty...I have to say it's almost my favourite,nobody can beat Beauty and the Beast for me! :blush:

I want it! :hissy:

I may have to go and get it when I get paid.. hehehe ;)

I love walt disney films there fab :) never to old for cinderella or any walt disney :)

i'm gettin it for my sister for her birthday!! its the day after katie's due, so her first film could well b sleeping beauty!!

Ahhhhh i want it too!!! :hissy: I just bought two other disney ones though grrr...

The only Disney movie I owned prior to Sleeping Beauty was Finding Nemo (which is currently lost :rofl:)

They were talking about it on paul ogrady this evening and they showed a clip
I am 28 & luv disney its allowed Lol and i know am gonna have to get this sleeping beauty cause to many people are going on about it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->