How extreme is your fatigue?

chocolatechip

Reaction score
I will admit that I do feel tired but not exhausted or even fatigued really. I'm assuming this is different for every pregnancy?

Would you say that you really hit a level of fatigue where you could barely function? Or are you just a regular amount of tired (like work-week tired)?

I'm glad you posted this, fatigue has not really been an issue for me really so far either. I'm definitely tired, probs a bit more than usual, but I'm not exhausted by any means. I go to bed at normal time (10/11pm) and I'd def have the energy to do normal activities if I wasn't spending my evenings on the sofa trying not to throw up! :( on my less sick days that happen occasionally, I've been out shopping and for a walk in the countryside. But I'm taking it as a good thing really, I have more than enough other symptoms to keep me entertained!

I guess potentially, where the sickness is confining me to my sofa a lot of the time, it could explain why I'm not getting exhausted I suppose. I'm not really doing much day to day and I have a sit down desk job!

I am exhausted ALL the time! Thankfully I'm a housewife so I don't have to be a lot of places, otherwise I think I'd be falling asleep all over the place :haha:

I'm beyond exhausted!! There have been times when I've fallen asleep at around 5 pm and slept through the night. I've almost fallen asleep in public a couple times. All I can do is lay in bed or sit on the couch. I've got three kids who are enjoying the TV right now haha.

The fatigue is pretty much debilitating. I can't do anything without it completely knocking me out. I feel the need to sleep all day and sleep early at night, it's 8pm now and I won't be up much longer. I'm really over the fatigue.

3+5 and already exhausted. Also getting 2-3 on digi already though x

When I was pregnant with my daughter I was crippled with fatigue and sickness by the time I was 4 weeks along. This time I am nearly 6 weeks and I don't have a single symptom, I keep forgetting that I am really pregnant, but I am not expecting this symptom free bliss to last. I am generally tired because I have to get up with my 10 month old 3-5 times a night, but I'm not extra tired as a result of being pregnant.

I'm exhausted. I have been for the last almost five weeks. Really hoping this passes. But I have also been hit by all day every day nausea...first pregnancy is turning out to be rough.

Mine is borderline debilitating. I feel like I'm going to pass out all the time and normal tasks seem daunting

Fatigue is the only symptom I really seem to have. I don't feel sleepy, I'm physically exhausted and even the smallest tasks are daunting! I have a toddler this time round but even then I don't remember feeling so tired when I was pregnant with her. I've no energy whatsoever!

Not sure if it's the pregnancy or the cold I've been fighting. But I had a 2 hour nap today and yesterday (and am still tired) and 2 naps on Thursday

However, I will say this: It's 2am and I'm still awake haha. So maybe my sleep schedule is just super messed up...

All day nausea (which has really improved this week at 10 weeks until about 4:30 pm. But I work in a school so I am long home by then so I don't mind as much).

But the constant tiredness is killing me. My entire day feels as though I am trying to accomplish things at 2 am. I find it really hard to concentrate and I have almost not been able to resist falling alseep during a prep period (definitely a no no). Luckily I've been able to stay awake.

I'm hoping I'll get my energy back soon.

I mean, I'm sleeping 11 hours at night and sometimes napping during the day. You'd think that would be enough.

I'm sleeping 13+ hours a day. By 3 or 4pm I really start struggling. It's a little better now as I'm able to make it until 8pm without totally crashing, but first tri has been a real struggle.

Exhausted. I am in bed by 10 every night and asleep by 10:01 lol!! But i feel like im in a haze all day because im so tired.
I have a 4yr old to keep up with all day and he is not one to spend an entire day watching tv. So we play outside alot. When i was pregnant with him i was exhausted too but worked a very hectic fast paced busy job as well. So i napped on days off and was usually napping before dinner was done cooking .
Both pregnancies i find the first tri just horrible for fatigue.

super exhausted here as well. I was with DD and the fact that she is now an active almost 2,5 year old toddler doesn't really help.. Can't complain much though as I don't have nausea so far.

This has been my biggest symptom this time around, I could sleep all day and night. My energy feels totally zapped, and when I do push myself to go out, I am okay for a little while but once I hit the wall it is utterly devastating and I regret ever leaving my bed.

I have three kids so fingers crossed it passes soon. Although, having had hyperemesis with my last two I would gladly take this over uncontrollable vomiting for 9 months.:wacko:

Well put it this way. I'm usually a clean freak and my housework has seriously declined in the last two months. :haha: I can't make it a single day without at least an hour nap. And I work with two other kids so it's been interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->