how far along am i really?

bridgetboo62

expecting #1
Reaction score
according to first day of last period (26th or 27th of april) i am 5 weeks and 3/2 days and due date is 31st of january 2015 or first of february 2015
but i have a longer cycle about 30 or 31 days
the only day we DTD was on the very early morning of the 15th of april
which would have been cycle day 19/20 and according to ovulation calculators im suppose to ovulate on 17/18th (but that impossible because doesnt match up with :sex: so probably ovulated later around the 15th cycle day 19/20? what do you think?)
and my period was due to start the 26th or the 27th possibly the 28th which would give me only a 10 or 11 day luteal phase
so we must have DTD right on ovulation or just soon after? what do you think?
which would be good news because we want a boy
but i think i may be only about 5 weeks along because of it
we will see at my first prenatal which is on the 19th
i talked to the midwife i am seeing and they do a scan at the first appointment
im so excited to see/hear a heartbeat and find out how far along i am exactly and if baby is developing right measuring on time ect

also on the 27th i had an HCG level of 79 so not too high
and the BFP in my signature is taken that morning on the 27th as well

i took a frer with fmu two days ago on the first which would have been 5+1 according to first day of last period and the test line was as dark as they get and the control line was really light

You could probably estimate quite a few dates from all your estimates. I have a 31 day cycle too and know when I ovulated but have decided to go along with the traditional 28 day counting for now and let my dating scan tell me my actual EDD. In all my other pregnancies the date has always been changed anyway, even when I did have a 28 day cycle 9 years ago :)

https://americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/pregcalc.html
This one is a more specific predictor and lets you put in your cycle length!! Hope this helps :3

that so yeah im either 3 or four days behind my ticker im assuming

It's okie if you are!! Your doctor should be able to give you a really good estimate once you get a sonogram :)

The first day of my last period is the exact same as yours :p I conceived somewhere between the 9th and 14th as far as I am seeing and my dd is anywhere from the 31st of jan - 3rd of feb :)

Wow i am going through the same thing, cycle all over the place, i just did the calculator that was posted up, and it says im 5wks 2days.

I also went for a scan to see how far along i really am but couldnt pick anything up, so im guessing yeah still early at 5wks to see anything.

Yup i am 4-5wks i got a call from my
Doctor, so chick you are probably abit more then me

This one is a more specific predictor and lets you put in your cycle length!! Hope this helps :3

ty for posting this lol, I was trying to figure out possible exact due date, as I don't have a normal 28 day cycle, and due to LMP my edd was 11/4/14. Well i put my LMP and average cycle length in there, and it actually coincides with dating scan. I got my dating scan at 9w1d, but baby was measuring 8w4d. So instead of 11/4/14, edd would be 11/8/14. I'm still leaving my ticker as it is though.

ty for posting this lol, I was trying to figure out possible exact due date, as I don't have a normal 28 day cycle, and due to LMP my edd was 11/4/14. Well i put my LMP and average cycle length in there, and it actually coincides with dating scan. I got my dating scan at 9w1d, but baby was measuring 8w4d. So instead of 11/4/14, edd would be 11/8/14. I'm still leaving my ticker as it is though.

No problem mama! I used that my last pregnancy too cuz I had a longer cycle. Most of those conception predictors default at a 28 day cycle.

Hi all, I just checked out the predictor and it predicts edd for 24 Jan 2015 and that I'm 6w4d which is right according to lmp, but the scan I had on Saturday puts me at 5w4d which is a whole week! Could my scan be measuring from conception rather than lmp???

Hi all, I just checked out the predictor and it predicts edd for 24 Jan 2015 and that I'm 6w4d which is right according to lmp, but the scan I had on Saturday puts me at 5w4d which is a whole week! Could my scan be measuring from conception rather than lmp???

most likely. That's where mine measured at (though honestly I don't remember when we dtd, and I never kept track as to when I ovulated). I used to keep track of when we dtd, but for some odd reason in Feb, I never did. According to that predictor, estimated fertility window was feb 10th-20th, and estimated conception date was feb 15th. Either way I look at it, this baby is a valentines baby lol.

according to first day of last period (26th or 27th of april) i am 5 weeks and 3/2 days and due date is 31st of january 2015 or first of february 2015
but i have a longer cycle about 30 or 31 days
the only day we DTD was on the very early morning of the 15th of april
which would have been cycle day 19/20 and according to ovulation calculators im suppose to ovulate on 17/18th (but that impossible because doesnt match up with :sex: so probably ovulated later around the 15th cycle day 19/20? what do you think?)
and my period was due to start the 26th or the 27th possibly the 28th which would give me only a 10 or 11 day luteal phase
so we must have DTD right on ovulation or just soon after? what do you think?
which would be good news because we want a boy
but i think i may be only about 5 weeks along because of it
we will see at my first prenatal which is on the 19th
i talked to the midwife i am seeing and they do a scan at the first appointment
im so excited to see/hear a heartbeat and find out how far along i am exactly and if baby is developing right measuring on time ect

also on the 27th i had an HCG level of 79 so not too high
and the BFP in my signature is taken that morning on the 27th as well

i took a frer with fmu two days ago on the first which would have been 5+1 according to first day of last period and the test line was as dark as they get and the control line was really light

Hey hun my last period was the 26th April and cycle length is 30 days usually so I've worked out I'm due 2nd Feb 15, I tested today and lines have got really dark and match the control line xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"