How far along might I be?

detroitmoma

Reaction score
So as of Dec 27 I am officially pregnant! We have been trying for over a year and we finally made it! I initially was stressing about it, always worrying about it and then something told me to do a pregnancy test for sometime in Jan but I was like what the heck, its almost Jan and we are pregnant! I did a blood test at the VA (I am a veteran shout out to my lady vets!) and it confirmed it as well!
I had a question for those of you that might have been in a similar situation. I have PCOS and sometimes I have a cycle sometimes I don’t but the last few years they have been regulating themselves (not sure what Im doing but whatever works right? Lol). Long story short, technically I missed my period for November. But I did do a pregnancy test back around mid October which came up Neg. My question is I think I am further along than my doctor thinks. I had a ‘period’ in the beginning of December but Im thinking it could have been implantation bleeding, as it wasn’t painful or heavy. I know I gotta wait until I get an ultrasound and what not but Im just so excited! Also prior to me finding out I was already experiencing fatigue, breast tenderness, moodswings, but now, as of yesterday to be honest Im having more energy, and the breast tenderness is practically gone (thank goodness lol). Which almost made me a bit nervous but it definitely has me questioning how far along I am. My due date is supposed to be September 11,2018. Any input will be much appreciated!

Congratulations, do you have a date for your scan?

Congrats! I just found out also. It's so hard not to stress. I hope your scan is soon. I don't know how far along I am either but I'm thinking I'm 4 or 5 weeks.

I wouldn't say you could be any more than 4-6 weeks pregnant, based on your dates. However the only way to know for sure is to get a scan. Usually they'll give you one at the first appointment if you tell them you're unsure how far along you are. Congrats!

thanks! All of this is new for me, i have been reading and reading but I definitely looking around for a doctor! I am being very picky right now lol! I appreciate the info!!!

I found out on 28th with a HPT and then a final confirmation yesterday! I don't have my first appointment with the doctor until the 16th, but I did a few of those pregnancy calculators and they determined me to be at 4 weeks. You might differ based of your last cycle though. Congrats! Also, I'm a vet mommy too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->