• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

How far along were you when...?

bpberger

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I have a question and I'm hoping that you all can help me and share your experiences. How far along were you when you got your BFPs? Has anyone not gotten a BFP until later? Like a week or two after AF was missed? Please share your experiences.

I got a BFN on 10dpo, then got BFP on day 13dpo.

Are you a week late but still getting BFN? I have heard of that happening to some women who were pregnant.

My first I was almost 9 weeks when an ultrasound for other reasons told us what we already knew. I'd done 5 tests between 6 and 8 weeks and all were negative. DS2 I expected a negative given what happened with my first and I think I was around 6 weeks. DS3 I was about 5 weeks and I only know that because my dating scan I was 5 weeks 3 days and had to go back a week later because they couldn't detect a heartbeat. This baby I couldn't even tell you. I didn't bother to keep notice. :haha: But to be fair, I didn't even know I was pregnant with DS3 (didn't want another baby) until hubby grabbed me and I told him to piss off because my boobs hurt.

I'm pretty "normal" I think. BFN 11 dpo and BFP 12 dpo for my first two pregnancies.

BFP 8 dpo with this pregnancy, which is crazy.

A smaller percentage of women will be late with their BFP, if you're concerned get your dr to do a blood test. A lot more sensitive vs hpt.

I got a faint line at 11DPO 5 days before AF's due.

I got a BFN on 10dpo, then got BFP on day 13dpo.

Are you a week late but still getting BFN? I have heard of that happening to some women who were pregnant.

I'm a week and a half late and bfn this morning.

Thanks for your input ladies! I'm 9 days late and I had a negative test this morning. I'm at the point that idk if I feel pregnant or feel AF coming. I've been really nauseous and dizzy. Along with pressure/cramping. I'm thinking about contacting my Dr next week if AF doesn't show and I'm still getting negatives.

2 days before my period it was light. If your periods late due to pregnancy it should show on alot of the tests out on the market like first response, boots, clear blue or superdrug. Even digital tests should work shortly after af is due x

I tested at 11dpo. I wasn't really expecting a BFP as I just felt sure AF was coming but I couldn't sleep so got up and tested! It was faint on an internet cheapie but a definite strong positive on an FRER ��

Thanks for your input ladies! I'm 9 days late and I had a negative test this morning. I'm at the point that idk if I feel pregnant or feel AF coming. I've been really nauseous and dizzy. Along with pressure/cramping. I'm thinking about contacting my Dr next week if AF doesn't show and I'm still getting negatives.

Everyone's body is different my very first pregnancy I didn't find out until I was about 6 weeks and I had take hpt and went to the DR.

I took a test last weekend which was negative even though AF was 4 days late (18 dpo), took one today and got an immediate bfp! SO I didn't get bfp until 24 dpo!

Try not to stress about it :)

Does this look like a bfp?

Attachments

• 393BFCD6-C5E3-43CB-B6C0-FB7AFD892AC6.jpg
    393BFCD6-C5E3-43CB-B6C0-FB7AFD892AC6.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 1
  • EC8A50B1-5A3A-43B1-BE75-87987E6306C5.jpg
    EC8A50B1-5A3A-43B1-BE75-87987E6306C5.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 5
  • B7F5E265-2C88-4483-A0E2-A00F15BA68E1.jpg
    B7F5E265-2C88-4483-A0E2-A00F15BA68E1.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 2
I can see a faint second line in those photos. Test again in a day or 2. To see.
My first bfp was very faint and then got darker a few days later

I can see a faint second line in those photos. Test again in a day or 2. To see.

Thank you! It’s odd it’s darker on one side but it wouldn’t have turned that color if there was no hcg in my urine so I’m hopeful. It’s also to clean and exactly where it should be to be a dye run

Thank you! It’s odd it’s darker on one side but it wouldn’t have turned that color if there was no hcg in my urine so I’m hopeful. It’s also to clean and exactly where it should be to be a dye run

Do you know when you o'd?

I don’t and I’m kicking myself for it now. According to my app I’m 14dpo but im not 100% sure

I don’t and I’m kicking myself for it now. According to my app I’m 14dpo but im not 100% sure

That might make it a little harder to determine then. I would definitely try another frer in the morning. Fx.

That might make it a little harder to determine then. I would definitely try another frer in the morning. Fx.

Af is due today. No sign of her.
My nipples are sooo sore and I have these weird blue veins that have popped up on my breasts and Areaolas

Very very faint. Does anyone see anything? The top was for reference

Attachments

• AE672309-8743-4DFB-AAB7-B302D04DC6A6.jpg
    AE672309-8743-4DFB-AAB7-B302D04DC6A6.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 11
I was about 10 days late this time around, got stark white bfns, then the next day, obvious pink BFP!

I figured I just ovulated late!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"