How far along?

katcan99

Reaction score
My apps on my phone say I am 7 weeks pregnant but the tickers here say 6w+2d...how many weeks am I? If some one asks do I say I am 6 weeks pregnant or 7 weeks pregnant? I'm so confused!!:shrug:

When was your last LMP and how long are your cycles? Or if you know when you ovulated, just go off of that date then add two weeks (that's what docs do).

Which apps are you using? I have the What to Expect When You're Expecting one, and it tells me that I am 6+6 but in week seven - I have completed six weeks of pregnancy and working through number seven. Do you think that's what yours is saying?

My apps on my phone say I am 7 weeks pregnant but the tickers here say 6w+2d...how many weeks am I? If some one asks do I say I am 6 weeks pregnant or 7 weeks pregnant? I'm so confused!!:shrug:

Hi Hun, Congratulations on your pregnancy. Apps have different calenders calculations and it depends on details you entered of how long your cycles are. Have you been to a doctor yet? Your doc should be able to give you a fair understanding of when your EDD is and that will tell you how far along you are until you get a scan to show you . goodluck:hugs:

Thanks Ladies....have not been to the dr yet, I am waiting for Medicaid, as I lost my job. My lmp was April 24, and I think I o'd on May 9 or 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->