• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

how far am i in my pregnancy?

shivangi1210

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

So i'm little confused, my doctor told me that i'm 5w+but i think i'm 4w+.
my LMP was 6th April and i ovulated on 25th April.
So i was considering my ovulation date for the calculation but doctor took my LMP.
So, should i consider 4w+ for me or 5w+

It is based on LMP, not ovulation date. If you have a two-month long cycle like me the LMP won't give right date though. Had a bit of a battle to convince hospital I was four weeks not eight weeks but of course I was right and baby arrived on due date based on me being four weeks at that point.

Hi Ladies,

So i'm little confused, my doctor told me that i'm 5w+but i think i'm 4w+.
my LMP was 6th April and i ovulated on 25th April.
So i was considering my ovulation date for the calculation but doctor took my LMP.
So, should i consider 4w+ for me or 5w+

Personally I would go with Ovulation date especially if you were temping and had it confirmed :flower:

By my AF 8th of Febuary I should be 13 weeks 6 days but I know I ovulated on the 2nd of March and I am actually 12 weeks 4 days today!

I had a scan at 9 weeks and 12 weeks and both are bang on with my ovulation dates! they way I see it better to be moved forward than back so I go with 4 weeks if it feels right to you

im exactly the same as this.. im 4+1 but my doctor has me down at 6+3.. i have a 6 week cycle and no the second i ovulated and when i would be due on (yest) so i go from my own ovulation personally and once i have my 12week scan im sure they will budge me to only ten weeks ( which i actually will be ) xx

My LMP was Feb 17 making my due date Nov 24th, but I knew I wasn't pregnant then so they straightened it out at my scan making my due date Dec 30th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"