How far apart were your contractions to start with??

Miss_BB

Mummy to 1 & pregnant
Reaction score
I'm wondering how far apart Early labour contractions start at?

I've had regular painful cramps and tightened belly since 3am this morning, every FOUR hours!

The pain at 3am was almost enough to make me be sick, I was on my hands and knees rocking back and forth on the bed - it felt like a really really bad dose of some kind of poisoning and my guts were crippled - but I went to the toilet and just pee'd!!
I've had non painful contractions inbetween, walking makes it tighten more - but the last contraction (TMI Sorry!) at 11am which had pain made me go No.2 and it was real soft.

Is every 4 hours just completely my imagination?

maybee your bowel was just blocked :-/ i know if i need a no 2 sometimes get rite bad cramps etc before
x

I dunno - been going the loo a couple times a day for the last week, unless I have a lot in there lol :) x

if the pain is only coming every four hours i would very much doubt that it is contractions hun tbh could be the start of things to come though if your going to loo for loose ones regular :-/
i never had regular contractions at all with my first till i was 8cm so that scares me a little lol :-/ xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->