How far gone? Neg 21st aug, bfp 4th sept, no af since mirena removal 25th july

Nothing

Reaction score
Hi I'm really shocked I thought I was having a long cycle since had my mirena removed 25th July and had 2 bfn from 25th July - 21st August, I decided it was a long cycle as always irregular and none during having mirena but this morning just to be sure what was happening I took a test and had a definite clear bfp I'm really happy but have no idea how far gone I am? How can I tell having no cycle since mirena was removed??

I'm not sure actually. The midwife will date you from lmp for paperwork sake and then you'll be dated properly at scan. Sorry not much help really :/ Did you have any symptoms associated with the coil while you were using it? If so the time they started to ease of maybe a good indication of when your cycle started maybe lol x

Hi thanks for your reply, no I didn't have any symptoms with it and no af so I've no clue. Haven't really had any pg symptoms either so I've no idea. I guess about a week or so ago I was getting mild cramping so maybe that was implantation?? I guess I could do a clear blue dogital but I'm out of the country for another week and a half so if its past 3 weeks that tells me nothing as it only goes to 3 weeks+

Ooh just noticed your youngest is practically same age as my ds (he's 2 in 1.5 weeks) and they were the same weight.

Haha that's weird lol. Ye that does sound like implantation especially as you have no other symptoms. Will be interesting to see how far you are xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->