How far on?

Lisa2701

Reaction score
Hi ladies, can't believe I can finally join you girls in here. DH and I started TTC 5 years ago. I have however in that time had two years out where I lost just under 11stone. Been TTC Again for 4 cycles now. Got a positive IC and tesco test a couple of days ago but it was VERY faint but yesterday CB digi confirmed "PREGNANT 1-2". Still in shock! I know your pregnancy is calculated from the date of your last period, however I ovulayed on CD 9 so despite being 12DPO and due AF today I am only 3 weeks since my last period! Any due date calculators I've tried have said that the dates I gave were invalid, presumably because I ovulated so early. I know for a fact it was that day as I Got +opk cd 8 and 9 and had awful cramps on CD 9 on my left side and the BD was really painful as my cervix was extremely tender, play DH was ill this cycle and so we only dtd the once this cycle! So how will this work with regards to my due date/calculating how far on I am? Guess what I'm thinking is that I'm technically at the same stage most women are at 4 weeks but I'm only classes as 3 due to ovulating early if that makes sense?

P.S. How soon is it possible for the start of morning sickness? The whole reason I took a test was because a few nights back I was sick after eating some toast, had occasional nausea as well, but it all seems way too early?

Congratulations on your pregnancy, and wow well done for losing the weight. With ds my ms/nausea started at 4 weeks (I ovulated on day 14) and this time I started with it at 6 weeks but I know I ovulated later in my cycle this time but every pregnancy is different. What usually happens is your midwife will go off your lmp for a rough guide to due date, until you go for your dating scan, at the scan they will get your true dates and adjust your due date. That what happened to me at my scan yesterday, I got put back 5 days because I ov late. Good luck and a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Thanks chick :) did you have a good scan? :)

Spoke to a woman today at a central booking place today and she was a little confused when I said my last period was on the 10th September but explained I ovulated extremely early, so she asked what the CB digi had said (which was 1-2) and said they usually add two weeks into that so she'd put me down as 4 weeks and I could discuss it further with the midwife.

I see the midwife on the 29th October (day after my DS 10th birthday) and my scan is on the 27th November. :)

Took a super drug test this morning and IT was stronger than yesterday. I am so excited, but nervous at the same time as I've had 3 chemical pregnancies previously - although this is the first time a CB digi has been positive so taking that as a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->